ZS mentioned on the Survival Podcast

We'll be keeping a log of ZS sighting in news and media. If you spot an article about us somewhere post it in here.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Winston Smith
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days/Weeks Later

ZS mentioned on the Survival Podcast

Post by Winston Smith » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:20 pm

For those who aren't familiar, The Survival Podcast is a pretty good daily Podcast, and one of the top Survival Podcast searches on iTunes(they have about as many subscribers as ZS has members) Jack Spirko(who runs the Podcast) mentioned Zombie Squad about the 1 hr 3 m mark(or almost all the way to the right on the slider) on yesterdays episode 874 while discussing the importance of networking to society if/when major societal changes take effect.

http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/episo ... -dichotomy
Last edited by Winston Smith on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
*BloodbathPB prior to 4JUN2012*

"To you it's JP8. To me it's a hallucinogen."-PV2 Winston Smith, Tikrit, Iraq 2003

AEuropa

Re: ZS mentioned on the Survival Podcast

Post by AEuropa » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:35 am

I've been listening to TSP for about 3 years now and this is my new favorite episode. Lately, I've been really frustrated about everything that is going on around the country/world and Jack really helped me refocus my energy into things that I can ACTUALLY change, and stop wasting time and effort on things that will simply be.

For anyone who hasn't yet started listening to The Survival Podcast, I HIGHLY encourage you to check it out...he puts out a new podcast Mon-Fri, so even if the most recent episode doesn't tickle your fancy, I'm sure you'll find something recent that does.

- Alex
Former Vice President, Hawaii Defense Foundation
Oath Keeper Life Member #256
III
ImageK9ALE

Ryder358

Post by Ryder358 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:16 am

Nice, good to know we're on Jack's Radar.

I'll also suggest giving it a listen, he covers all sorts of things.

"One man's view of the changing world, the changing times and the things we can all do to live a better life, if times get tough or even if they don't"

rhi
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, The Evil Dead, 28 Weeks Later.

Post by rhi » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:32 pm

ZS has been mentioned a few times on TSP over the years. Jack used to post here, when he was first starting out.
Forget this dead man's town, I'll take you home.

BigDirty
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Walking Dead Series and both of the 28 films.

Post by BigDirty » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Nice to see that ZS is mentioned on TSP. I listen to Jack all the time while working and just joined ZS, sounds like a good match to me!
Walter: Smokey, my friend, you are entering a world of pain!

Return to “ZS in the Media”