ZS mentioned in recent article by Ted Roberts

We'll be keeping a log of ZS sighting in news and media. If you spot an article about us somewhere post it in here.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

iloveash
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

ZS mentioned in recent article by Ted Roberts

Post by iloveash » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Thanks to Tedd Roberts, Neuroscientist and lifetime ZS member, for the mention in his recent article ""A Terrible Thing to Lose" – Zombie Science and Science Fiction in John Ringo's Under a Graveyard Sky.

"If I were a psychologist, I might mention that zombies represent fear of "The Other" - the foreign, even alien, presence that steals away our home and family; or that zombies represent fear of death or ending. On the other hand, as a firearm collector, Eagle Scout and member of Zombie Squad, I would bring up the fact that preparation for The Zombie Apocalypse is preparation for any disaster: natural or man-made. It only makes sense that a story-line which involves preparing to defend against the loss of all we hold dear would be popular in uncertain times that threaten jobs, homes and our very lives."

Read the full article here: http://www.baen.com/ZombieScience.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I survived Z-Con 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
I survived Wintergeddon 07, 08, 09, 11, 12
ZS has swallowed my soul!

Manimal2878
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead Remake, Shaun of the Dead,

Re: ZS mentioned in recent article by Ted Roberts

Post by Manimal2878 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:56 am

Wouldn't night of the living dead zombies be category two?

Anyway, cool article.

Return to “ZS in the Media”