It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:28 pm 
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

If you live in the Atlanta area or happen to be going to Dragoncon, make sure you stop by and see us.

FRIDAY:
Friday at 1pm, join Chris Bellers (ZSC001 President) and Michael Z Williamson (MadMike) as they discuss Hitting the Trail: The Bug Out Vehicle. Vinings I-II (Westin)

Zombie Squad will, again, be hosting the Zombie Prom Friday night at 10pm-1am in the Sheraton Grand Ballroom. Music, mayhem, lot's of zombies and a cash bar. Get there early, last year there were lines around the building.

SATURDAY:
Saturday at 1pm, find out "What the Heck is Zombie Squad?" Talk of all things ZS and we will probably throw things at you. * Bring whiskey. Vinings I-II (Westin)

Saturday at 5:50, join ZSC:001's resident medic and smart ass Kevin Hammel for "Hollywoodocalypse: Hollywood has finally caught on to what we already knew… the apocalypse is cool. Is it just another trend, or is the end of the world here to stay?Vinings I-II (Westin)

Saturday at 8:30, Kristan Nickels (ZSI HQ), Johnathan Maberry (Zombie CSI), Michael Z. Williamson and others will host "Zombie 601: Which Zombie Are You?" * We will all need a lot of whiskey for this one. Bring extra. Vinings I-II (Westin)

SUNDAY
Sunday at 8:30pm, your ZS crew will cover "You Don’t Have to Be Crazy to Survive the End of the World!" Discuss the apocalypse and how you can plan now without becoming a deranged hoarding sociopath hoping to one day be allowed to kill anyone you don’t like so you can take their supplies. Vinings I-II (Westin)

Hope to see you there! Did I mention to bring whiskey?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+