Looking for a very specific hat....

Place for you to sell or trade your stuff with other ZS members. Please read the sticky about selling stuff before you post. Note that only paid members may post in Bartertown.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Kitsune
Favorite Zombie Movies: Romero's Dawn, Dawn remake, Shaun, Romero's Night, 28 Days later.

Looking for a very specific hat....

Post by Kitsune » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:18 pm

http://www.lapolicegear.com/tausaflha.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My dogs ate mine, and unfortunatly it was completely customized. Now I need to replace it. If anyone has a lead on one of these in tan please let me know. This is not the hat with the la police gear logo on it either.

oldsoldier
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead got it rolling for me, although, classics like White Zombie are fun to watch as well

Re: Looking for a very specific hat....

Post by oldsoldier » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:07 am

Tactical Tailor carries them, as does SKDTactical, I believe.
Feel free to check out our ZS chapter 022 FB page as well. This can be found here

Kitsune
Favorite Zombie Movies: Romero's Dawn, Dawn remake, Shaun, Romero's Night, 28 Days later.

Post by Kitsune » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:34 am

The problem I run into is that all the contractor hats I come across are always to big, that particular one fits just right.

oldsoldier
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead got it rolling for me, although, classics like White Zombie are fun to watch as well

Post by oldsoldier » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Contact TT-theirs fit pretty good. I have some generic branded one, and the fit is horrible. The upside is that there is no top button-which is why I picked it up. I dont like my ear pro pushing down on the dummy button....
Feel free to check out our ZS chapter 022 FB page as well. This can be found here

$lug

Post by $lug » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:41 pm

HSGI Makes them
Mil-Spec Monkey has a new one out

rugger16

Post by rugger16 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:35 pm

I got a nice one from http://www.heroeshat.com/Fundraiser.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; they donate $4.00 from each hat to the Special operations warrior foundation.

The hat is awesome. I need to go buy some for christmas presents.

Return to “Bartertown”