The Trading Post Feedback Thread

Place for you to sell or trade your stuff with other ZS members. Please read the sticky about selling stuff before you post. Note that only paid members may post in Bartertown.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

CLEAR CUT

The Trading Post Feedback Thread

Post by CLEAR CUT » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:38 pm

This thread will be for posting feedback on transactions done via The Trading Post.

Please feel free to come here and post how your deals went down. Include condition of item(s) received as well as how promptly they arrived and how they arrived(UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.). Method of payment and how easy/hard it was to transfer funds. Item(s) traded/sold as well as communication between seller and buyer.

This thread is open to both sellers and buyers. We'd like to know how well people go about conducting their business.

Let's try to keep this tactful but truthful. There will be NO Flaming, but if someone is a dead beat we want to know about it. That's part of the purpose of this thread. We want the community to feel at ease when trading/selling with our membership. And we would like to know that everyone is satisfied in their dealings.

Keep post within this thread On Topic. All posts not pertaining to dealings in The Trading Post will be deleted. If you have any questions for either the seller or buyer in any thread within the Trading Post please post your question in that thread or PM the member in question. Thanks.

CLEAR CUT

Re: The Trading Post Feedback Thread

Post by CLEAR CUT » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:43 pm

I will be the first to kick it off.

Several months ago I acquired a Maxpedition versipack from member hdandb

Communication was excellent and several PM's were exchanged in a timely manner. The transfer of funds was done promptly and was rather painless via PayPal. The item arrived very quickly by USPS Priority mail and I was extremely satisfied with the practically mint condition it arrived in. The Pack still had the tags on it and looked as if it just came from the factory. I couldn't be happier.

Hans was a pleasure to deal with and should he have another item I like I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
The greatest mask of all is not wearing one.
You can't tarnish a rusted blade.
Zoltan wrote:Chimps are fucking dangerous
Don't ever forget your DBP's!

RONSERESURPLUS
Favorite Zombie Movies: DAWN OF THE DEAD THE ORIG, I AM LEGEND, DAY OF THE DEAD,

+1 for Necrodamus

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Hello all, Ron L here = SERE SURPLUS, Just completed a Sucessfull trade with Necrodamus/Dan and It was smooth as Silk, all was Promised and more, Trade, Buy or sell with this Most Confidence!

RON L

hdandb

Post by hdandb » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:41 pm

I also had a transaction with Necrodamus and it went smoothly.

Also a transaction with Crux and it went well
Last edited by hdandb on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unorthodox wrote:I'm here to generally help you out but I do have the power to make your day shit. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you. Comply with my simple and straight forward requests and everything goes smoothly...don't and it doesn't go smoothly. Thats it.
That sounds about right, ?

Chef
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Whatever that one with Bruce Campbell in it was

Post by Chef » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:42 pm

RONSERE and Lenny sent the money fast.
Orville Wright did not have a pilot's license.

spectr3z

Post by spectr3z » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:45 am

DON'T TREAD ON ME has great communication and package was well padded and packed

SMoAF
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by SMoAF » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Prebans ROCKS. Awhile back, I ordered a few G3 mags from him. It wasn't a big order, and it didn't involve a lot of money. Due to an unfortunate complication on my end, I wasn't able to get the money out to him as fast as I promised. I also requested a slight modification on the shipping date, and he was very accommodating. In other words, the transaction didn't go as smoothly as it should have, and it was absolutely, exclusively, 110% my fault. He was incredibly understanding. I included what I thought was reasonable for actual shipping costs when I sent payment, and was a tiny bit over, and he offered to refund the difference, without my asking him to.

In other words: I wouldn't hesitate in ANY way to do business with him again. I was very happy with the service and quality of the product.

Take that as you may.

SMoAF
"Betrayed by the land that bore us; Forlorn by those we hold dear.
The Good have all gone before us, and only the Wicked are here.
So stand to, your glasses ready, for the world is a world full of lies.
Here's to those gone before us, and here's to the next man who dies."

RONSERESURPLUS
Favorite Zombie Movies: DAWN OF THE DEAD THE ORIG, I AM LEGEND, DAY OF THE DEAD,

+1 For Chef

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:42 am

Hello all, Ron L here - SERE SURPLUS

+1 to Chef, his gear came iin today, Honest deal, Great price, Would and am Doing More Business with him, Good man to deal with! A+

the_klenzer

Post by the_klenzer » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:54 pm

I've sold some big ticket items to Wolf4086 and mikeyfireman. Thumbs up to both of them.
"Klenzer, you have to be one of the only guys I know of that goes to the Arctic and somehow manages to get lapdances." - redhotkat
Vicarious_Lee wrote:This guide is created to help you get a spoon and eat my ass:
First: Get a spoon.
Second: Eat my ass.

GeneralDiscontent

Post by GeneralDiscontent » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:51 pm

I've sold stuff to IllicitDreams, OhioMe, CLEAR CUT, and jleedc, no problems at all.

I've bought stuff from TheMechanic & strider123, no problems there either.
Some of my write-ups you might find useful: My FAK, poncho mod, my BOAT, pressure canning, bulk food storage

IllicitDreams
Favorite Zombie Movies: Most anything Romero, Shaun Of The Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, you know the basics...

Post by IllicitDreams » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:35 am

GeneralDiscontent wrote:I've sold stuff to IllicitDreams, OhioMe, CLEAR CUT, and jleedc, no problems at all.

Yep... and General Discontent is a top notch seller as well.
ImageImage
My Pocket Survival Kit/My EDC/My Blog

CERT Volunteer, Amateur Radio Operator, SKYWARN Certified Storm Spotter

CLEAR CUT

Post by CLEAR CUT » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:50 am

IllicitDreams wrote:
GeneralDiscontent wrote:I've sold stuff to IllicitDreams, OhioMe, CLEAR CUT, and jleedc, no problems at all.

Yep... and General Discontent is a top notch seller as well.
I concur.

That maxpedition janus pouch I purchased from him was in great shape, came in a timely fashion, communication was excellent as was the manner of payment.

I give him a **** Rating!
The greatest mask of all is not wearing one.
You can't tarnish a rusted blade.
Zoltan wrote:Chimps are fucking dangerous
Don't ever forget your DBP's!

hdandb

Post by hdandb » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:37 am

Ronserplus and rednex--Had no problems with either one and got payment quick from both
Unorthodox wrote:I'm here to generally help you out but I do have the power to make your day shit. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you. Comply with my simple and straight forward requests and everything goes smoothly...don't and it doesn't go smoothly. Thats it.
That sounds about right, ?

somberbear
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the dead, shawn of the dead

Post by somberbear » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:46 am

http://www.ourcountrycupboard.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LtCmdLeia's web store,

All of my order was what it was labeled and what ordered , fast shipping, decent pricing , and so far every thing i tried so far has been pretty good. and communication was good as well.

worth it, will order agian when i get chance.

rob

jrossetti
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombie Movie: 28 Days Later
PAW Movies: The Omega Man, Panic in Year Zero!

Post by jrossetti » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:42 am

http://www.ourcountrycupboard.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LtCmdLeia's web store (as somberbear identified), I've ordered from her twice and both arrived fast and well packed. Her store supplies mixes for quick and easy meals and stuff, and everything is tasty (The 'Smoking BBQ Dip" is freakin awesome, make sure you order it).

A+ store, A+ customer service (she was able to pull up my first order so I could re-order some of the same stuff). I'm a repeat customer, and will be ordering more!

RONSERESURPLUS

+1 for HDandb

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Hello all

RON L here - SERE SURPLUS

Just completed a sucessfull buy from Kinby/HDandb, great person to deal with he went out of his way to help me and is a geat person to deal with A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rednex
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Rednex » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:24 pm

I too just had a dealing with Kirby/hdandb. He did go out of his way to answer a few questions and the product was shiped fast. The product was recived in the condition as discribed. I will buy from him again.
I fly the flag of black and red, the sight fills you with fear and dread. For you know with it i will come.

SMoAF
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by SMoAF » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:16 am

Ah, yes. I also sold, IIRC, some stuff to Ohiome. From my end, it went perfectly, and I hope he still likes his product.
"Betrayed by the land that bore us; Forlorn by those we hold dear.
The Good have all gone before us, and only the Wicked are here.
So stand to, your glasses ready, for the world is a world full of lies.
Here's to those gone before us, and here's to the next man who dies."

Abacus
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Abacus » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Oh what a good idea!

I bought a few thousand empty brass from Thorian, perfect, just perfect. In fact, it shipped so fast, it's like he knew I wanted it before I did ;).

Seriously Thorian, you get any more of that stuff, you just let me know.
ImageImage

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Another +1 for Ronseresurplus. This is the second time I've done business with him and both times I've come away happier than a fat baby in a gerbers commercial. Now if only he ran an ammo supply company....

The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series

Post by The Highwayman » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Just got through with a big-ticket purchase (AK-47) from Arch, and he couldn't have been easier to work with. Great communication, perfect description, and very quick with shipping. Take this man at his word, he is 100% stand-up in my opinion, and hope to do business with him in the future!
Join ZS:17- FL

RIP Hk33k

Space Jockey
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead
Land of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead 2004
Night of the Living Dead

Post by Space Jockey » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Sold some things recently to 123grains and airballrad. Absolutely no problems on the seller end of things, everything went great.
Fortis fortuna adiuvat

Gun control isn't about guns, it's about control.

Jeriah
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Original Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead 04, and 28 Days Later are my top three, in that order.

Post by Jeriah » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:12 pm

I have engaged in three material exchanges with ZS uses. They were as follows:

1. Bought seven Sig-Sauer P226 9mm magazines, factory full-capacity, used, for $15 each from HK33K, aka Pat. I sent him a check, he sent the mags. I felt like I got a hell of a deal and everything went smooth. I know it's cheesy since I only knew him via the internet but I do think of him whenever I load one up.

2. Traded some old gear of mine, a Camelbak and a gun cleaning kit, to Deschain, for a Eureka Solitaire tent he wasn't using anymore. Again I felt like I got a great deal, and he was johnny on the spot with shipping. Seriously, I was impressed it got here so fast. Blew my mind. I'd trade with him again in a heartbeat.

3. I bought a synthetic Mossy 500 stock from someone off the ZS trading post, it was a buttstock, fore-end, and pistol grip all for $30 IIRC. Once again I felt I got a great deal, dude shipped it to me super quicky and everything was cool. Unfortunately I don't remember who it was! (The PM isn't in my box anymore.) But whoever that was, um, it was cool?

Wish I could be more informative.

Czechnology
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Czechnology » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:02 pm

I purchased a multi-hundred dollar item from Phil and it came on time, and was fairly priced. I would buy anything from him without reservation.
Nothing is ever what it seems, but everything is exactly what it is.
Vicarious_Lee wrote:If Nutnfacny were an 8-ounce chicken fried steak, he'd come with 72 ounces of batter around it that you have to slash through to get to it.

Return to “Bartertown”