Titanium Nano Pop

Place for you to sell or trade your stuff with other ZS members. Please read the sticky about selling stuff before you post. Note that only paid members may post in Bartertown.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

olaf_yahoo
Favorite Zombie Movies: Army of Darkness, Shaun of The Dead, Dawn of The Dead 76', Undead, 28 Days Later, Dawn of The Dead, The Walking Dead

Titanium Nano Pop

Post by olaf_yahoo » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:57 am

If you like small multi tools and minimalist EDC gear then come check out my latest Kickstarter, the Titanium Nano Pop! Each Nano Pop is an effective bottle opener, flathead screwdriver, Philips driver, scraper and flint striker. One Nano Pop is only $12 and includes FREE anodizing, a FREE keyring and FREE US shipping =) I have other quantities available at reduced prices so come check it out.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... m-nano-pop

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum"

"Why bring more, when you can take Les"

E&E belt kit thread- viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77171

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Re: Titanium Nano Pop

Post by crypto » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Quick question: It looks like the only way to apply pressure or leverage on that bottle opener is to press on the sharpened corner with your thumb. What's the intended way to get a bottle cap off?
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

olaf_yahoo
Favorite Zombie Movies: Army of Darkness, Shaun of The Dead, Dawn of The Dead 76', Undead, 28 Days Later, Dawn of The Dead, The Walking Dead

Post by olaf_yahoo » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:49 pm

Not at all, you just lift up on your keys or the ring its self, pull straight up and the tool does the work. Your fingers should never contact the tool at all = )
"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum"

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by crypto » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:21 am

olaf_yahoo wrote:Not at all, you just lift up on your keys or the ring its self, pull straight up and the tool does the work. Your fingers should never contact the tool at all = )
Oh okay, I got it. I was confused by this pic I guess
Thanks for the clarification.
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

olaf_yahoo

Post by olaf_yahoo » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:37 am

I'm sorry about that, that picture was just a close up.

Return to “Bartertown”