It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:17 am 

Selling off some gear. Most of this stuff was used once or twice and shelved. Just thinning out the gear that didn't work for me, enjoy! Buyer pays shipping and Paypal only.

Kabar Kukri Used once, comes with sheath. $30

Propper ECWS Gen 2 Parka Med short in ACU $70

Gore-tex, NIR, Roll up/ stowable hood. Never name tagged. I bought this new, I wore it as a winter coat for two years, it is still in excellent shape. I would be willing to trade for a like parka in a different camo pattern or solid color.

Trangia 25-2UL cookset and 1 Liter Trangia fuel bottle. $60 for everything or $55 for the Cookset and $5 for the fuel bottle.

Trangia Stoves 25 series Ultralight Series 25 includes somewhat larger stoves suitable for groups of about 3-4 people.
They are excellent family stoves with capacious pans, a wider frypan and a larger kettle (.09 Liter). With the supports in the raised position, the stove can be used with large billies from the rest of the Trangia range. All the stove systems in the 25 series have two saucepans (1.75 and 1.5 liters), a 22 cm frying pan, windshields (upper and lower), a burner, a pan grip and a strap.

Again, Used once in the kitchen. no dents or dings. The printed label on the frying pan is a little rubbed from the scrubbing I gave it when I got it and used it. Its an awesome kit that packs up tight and does about everything.

http://www.trangia.se/english/5612.25_series_ul.html

General Stuff....make offer, or if you buy one of the other items....you may get a surprise bonus

US 2 quart plastic canteen with korean knockoff cover
Kidney shaped korean canteen cover
US Radio pouch
knockoff (alice?) woodland camo compass pouch
2 Alice to molle converters
Nylon/pastic knife sheath, fits full size Kabar

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+