FS: EOTech XPS2-2 (two-dot reticle) $325 shipped

Place for you to sell or trade your stuff with other ZS members. Please read the sticky about selling stuff before you post. Note that only paid members may post in Bartertown.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

FS: EOTech XPS2-2 (two-dot reticle) $325 shipped

Post by crypto » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:47 pm

This is XPS2-2, purchased mid-2010. Minor dings in the armor hood, blame Milcopp for that.

I took the pictures with the flash on so you can see any cosmetic issues.
Selling because I'm switching to Aimpoint Micros for weight reasons. I still like the EOTech reticle better. This is the one with 2 dots in it.

It comes in the cool hinged case it shipped to me in, along with all the documentation, cards, etc.

$325 via paypal, shipped anywhere in the US. This is an ITAR-restricted item, so no foreign sales, unfortunately.

MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

Stercutus

Re: FS: EOTech XPS2-2 (two-dot reticle) $350 shipped

Post by Stercutus » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:17 am

Looks like an older model. I think the new ones have the buttons on the side and are a bit smaller. How much does it weigh?
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Re: FS: EOTech XPS2-2 (two-dot reticle) $350 shipped

Post by crypto » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:56 am

Stercutus wrote:Looks like an older model. I think the new ones have the buttons on the side and are a bit smaller. How much does it weigh?
Its an XPS, which is the second-generation model. The EXPS is the same width and length, but actually a little taller due to the integrated QD mount. The EXPS has buttons on the side to make it easier to fiddle with when there's a magnifier or a night sight behind it.

It weights 9oz.
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Re: FS: EOTech XPS2-2 (two-dot reticle) $325 shipped

Post by crypto » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Price drop, $325
MF'N TEAM LEADER

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Sold.

Post by crypto » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:08 pm

Sold!
MF'N TEAM LEADER

Return to “Bartertown”