It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FS: Misc gear
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:33 am 
Meat Popsicle
Meat Popsicle

I accept PayPal and USPS money orders only and these items may be cross posted on other forums. Please note that that for PayPal purchases, I ship to PayPal confirmed US addresses only (Unless I know the purchaser - in which case I may make an exception).

If you're interested and you'd like to ask questions about anything, negotiate or ask about a trade, feel free to send me a private message. In terms of trades I'm interested in Kifaru gear, tactical battle rattle, ammo, watches, high quality knives and camping/backpacking gear and electronics.

First is up is a Wilson Combat Dwyer Group Gripper. The price for this is $25 $20 $15 including shipping and delivery confirmation.

Photos (click on the photo below for a larger image):

####################################################

Next is up is a BRK/ESEE Zancudo folder. The price for this knife is $25 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping and confirmation. The knife is brand new - it's never even cut paper.

Photos (click on the photo below for a larger image):
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next is a Kifaru liter plus pouch in coyote. The pouch is used but is essentially as-new without any blemishes, cuts, tears, etc. The price is $40 $35 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping.

Photos (click on any of the photos below for a larger image):
ImageImage Image

Next up is a brand new Blue Force Gear Rackminus chest rig in Multicam. The tags have been removed, but the chest rig has only been tried on for fit. New these cost $100, buy this one for $80 $70 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping and save a few bucks.

Image Image

Next up is a pair of Howard Leight Thunder 29 shooting muffs/cans. The price is $8 $5 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD shipped to your door.

Image Image Image

Next up is a Maxpedition Neatfreak organizer in black. It's an EDC bag with a strap and lots of organization inside. I used to use this inside the messenger bag I sold farther down in this list of stuff I was selling but haven't used it in a while. It's a durable piece of nylon gear with no damage whatsoever. Also included is the center panel that comes with the Neatfreak which has an entire side of loop velcro. Depending on what else you try to put in the organizer, using one of the universal velcro holsters (with hook side velcro) you could even keep a pistol in it. New, these seem to cost about $70, you can buy this one for $35 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD shipped to your door.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next are two (2) 50°F Big Agnes Lost Dog synthetic sleeping bags. They've been used, but only a handful of times and are in great condition. Both bags are the Regular size and I have one of each the left zip and the right zip. Like all Big Agnes bags, they aren't insulated on the bottom, instead they have a sleeve to hold a sleeping pad (of your choice). The idea being that crushed insulating doesn't loft... instead you couple their bags with a sleeping pad (possibly an insulated one). With an integrated sleeve for your sleeping pad, you shouldn't be able to roll off it. Since it's summer, someone must be interested in a lightweight warm weather sleeping bag.

The bags include both the Big Agnes storage bag and the stuff sack. The price for each bag is $40 $35 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping and delivery confirmation or $70 $60 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD for both.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next up is a used MSR Alpine Kitchen set. Only the sponge, one utensil and one of the storage containers has ever been used (during Zcon 2010) and never since.

The set includes three large utensils, multiple containers for spices (including a really snazzy mini salt/pepper shaker set that screws together and a mini cutting board. It's in as-new condition with no damage or blemishes. The price is $15 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping.

Image Image Image Image

Next up is a used MSR Quick 2 cooking system. This kit was used during Zcon 2010 and never afterwards.

The set includes two pots, two plates, and two cups with lids with everything nesting in the larger of the two pots. The smaller pot is non-stick, the larger is uncoated. It's in as-new condition with no damage or blemishes. The price is $35 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping.

Image Image Image Image Image

Next up is a lightly used MSR Superfly canister stove without piezo igniter. This stove has a fully adjustable flame that goes from a simmer to full-blast for rapid boiling. It's been used but is in perfect working order. The MSR fuel canister is not included. The price is $30 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping.

Next up is a brand new SealLine Black Canyon 10 liter dry bag. This is still in the packaging, so I didn't bother taking a picture. The price is $15 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping.

Next up are two pairs of 5.11 Taclite shorts (khaki and OD) in size 32. The price for both pairs is $20 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping.

Image Image Image Image

Next is a pair of used Belleville 340 DES boots in 9EE (Wide) - Note: These boots run really big, I normally wear a 10EE (wide) - made in the good old US of A - these are American Made boots. I purchased these boots after Zcon 2011 from American Made Work Boots on Hampton in St. Louis, MO and only wore them on two trips after purchasing them. The boots are a simple rough-out style with a Vibram sole. They don't have a safety toe, and they're relatively lightweight with speed laces. I don't recall what I paid for them, I think somewhere around $140. I'll sell you mine for $55 $45 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping, delivery confirmation and insurance.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next is a Bum Bak Pak Hamptons Hybrid messenger backpack (size medium, black). What makes this bag unique is that it converts from a messenger bag to a back you can wear as a backpack. This particular pack has been well used but not abused. The only damage is to the mesh pocket on the right side which tore as a result of one of my cats being over zealous. The plastic clips that originally came with the bag were replaced by the manufacturer with metal clips after one failed. I also replaced the shoulder straps (which had lost some of their comfort padding) just before I stopped using the bag.

New, these sell for $70 on Amazon.com regardless of whether you order small, medium or large. I'll sell you mine for $30 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping, delivery confirmation and insurance.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next up is a Victorinox One-handed trekker in black. The knife was used on a couple campouts but hardly did more than cut rope. The price is $22 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping.

Image Image

Next, I've got a Blackhawk STRIKE Nalgene utility bottle pocket It's a simple MOLLE-compatible nalgene holder in black. I purchased it new from Amazon for $40, I'll sell I'll sell you mine for $20 $15 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including USPS shipping and delivery confirmation. Full disclosure: this pouch has been fielded, and other than some wear on buttons at the end of the MOLLE straps, it's in as-new condition. Note: the Nalgene bottle shown in the last photo is not included in this deal.

Image Image Image Image

Next, I've got a pair brand new pair of Columbia Bugaboot Max boots in 10D. I bought them after the ZSC:020 Winter Mock bug out and didn't really try them on and walk around my living room while wearing thick wool socks until it started to get cold here. They're too narrow for me (I have wide feet) so my loss is your gain. These boots have 400gms of Thinsulate insulation per boot (that's 9/10 of a pound!) Purchased from Sierra Trading Post, these boots cost me $82. I'll sell you mine for $50 $40 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping, delivery confirmation and insurance. These are NEW and even include the tissue in the toe of each boot. Length-wise I think these run true to size. I can't speak width-wise because they're too narrow for me, period.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next, I've got a hardcover first printing of The Postman by David Brin. A classic post-apocalyptic novel that inspired the movie with the same name. In book condition terms I'd put the book in fine condition with a very good dustjacket. The dustjacket is protected by a Demco dustjack cover to prevent any further damage. I'm asking $13 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD including shipping.

The last item is a new (as in never fielded) Bark River Knives Gunny in Sandvik 19c27 steel with green canvas micarta scales This is not the same steel used in the linked Gunny knives. The production run with the 19c27 steel was back in 2010 and was significantly less expensive than either the S35v or S3v versions. Along with the original sheath is a JRE Industries custom pouch sheath which I had made for $69 and a Kydex sheath. All told I'm into this knife for about $253, but I'm looking to get $150 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD for this setup including shipping, delivery confirmation and insurance.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

ZSC:020 Chicagoland | How to search ZS | GHB

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
 Post subject: Re: FS: Misc gear
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm 
Meat Popsicle
Meat Popsicle

Price drops and new items.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:22 pm 
Meat Popsicle
Meat Popsicle

Bump with update, new items.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:09 pm 
Meat Popsicle
Meat Popsicle

Bump with new items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:39 am 
Meat Popsicle
Meat Popsicle

One more item up for sale.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:41 am 
Meat Popsicle
Meat Popsicle

Bump with price drops, new items.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:07 pm 
Meat Popsicle
Meat Popsicle

Bump with price drops, pictures and new items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:16 pm 
Meat Popsicle
Meat Popsicle

Bump with price reductions

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:11 pm 
Meat Popsicle
Meat Popsicle

Bump

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:21 pm 
Meat Popsicle
Meat Popsicle

Bump with an update. Anybody want a decent, affordable knife?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:54 am 
ZS Member
ZS Member

Do tell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:40 am 
Meat Popsicle
Meat Popsicle

I was referring to the ESEE Zancudo folder way back when this thread was active. Nothing in this thread is for sale, save the Dwyer Group Gripper and that's for sale in another thread here: https://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=111732

-Jeff