Winter Pineapple Classic - 2011 HELP SPONSOR MY TEAM!!!

Upcoming charity events hosted by Zombie Squad and its Chapters.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

nimdabew
Favorite Zombie Movies: DOTD
I am ledgend

Post by nimdabew » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi guys! This is the first charity thing that I am organizing myself, and it is to sponsor a 5k running event to help find a cure for Leukemia and Lymphoma. I am going to be running this 5k event with one of my friends as a team/buddy type event. All the proceeds go towards finding a cure for Leukemia and Lymphoma and treatments for those diseases. I am really excited for this event since it is similar to a mini warrior dash and it is all in good nature fun! Please help me reach our team goal of $250 in fund raising! I will be updating this thread as the date nears, but we would like to have all the funds in by NOVEMBER 7th, 2011 since the race is on November 12th.

Here is the link to the website, and below is a short Youtube video that shows the nature of the race. I hope to meet, and possibly exceed, out goal of $250, so even if it is only a dollar or two, and you can spare it, please donate to the fund. I will work out how to collect the funds as soon as I know more, but pledges are definitely welcome! I will be posting a list of names of donors (if you don't want to be known for your generosity, please let me know and you will be placed in the anonymous donor list). Thank you for checking out this thread and thank you for donating towards a great cause!

Here is the link for donating to the fund:

Donate here!

Thanks Anianna!
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:I say when Wee Drop visits the US, we make her ride a goat. You know, like those little monkey cowboys they have at some rodeos. :lol:

nimdabew
Favorite Zombie Movies: DOTD
I am ledgend

Re: Winter Pineapple Classic - 2011 HELP SPONSOR MY TEAM!!!

Post by nimdabew » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 pm

So far I have raised 110 dollars. Thank you Judith, and thanks to my sister and her family for making contributions to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Foundation.
Thanks Anianna!
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:I say when Wee Drop visits the US, we make her ride a goat. You know, like those little monkey cowboys they have at some rodeos. :lol:

kcor_77
Favorite Zombie Movies: all of them

Re: Winter Pineapple Classic - 2011 HELP SPONSOR MY TEAM!!!

Post by kcor_77 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Donation sent enjoy. Let us know how it comes out.
Tomorrow's an illusion
Yesterday's a dream
Today is a solution

FrostedCandyMan
Favorite Zombie Movies: ZombieLand, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the Dead

Post by FrostedCandyMan » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:03 am

Good luck today! I wish I would have saw this earlier, I would have donated!

Return to “Zombie Squad Charity Projects”