Re: Give Prostate Cancer the Finger Final Results

Upcoming charity events hosted by Zombie Squad and its Chapters.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

antamune
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead(1978), Dead & Breakfast, I Am Legend, and Night of the Comet

Post by antamune » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Sckitzo wrote:
shrapnel wrote:We weren't allowed to. Biological males only. It was DISCRIMINATORY, I tell ya! :(
Ahh, shitty, do we have enough girls to even make it a fair pool to go with? Not that it matters imo.
If you ask, I'm sure a few ladies would pipe up :P There are a bunch of us who are members ya know.
"The last one to the vehicle is bait, and I can not guarantee their survival!"

Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (org)

Post by Sckitzo » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 pm

antamune wrote:
Sckitzo wrote:
shrapnel wrote:We weren't allowed to. Biological males only. It was DISCRIMINATORY, I tell ya! :(
Ahh, shitty, do we have enough girls to even make it a fair pool to go with? Not that it matters imo.
If you ask, I'm sure a few ladies would pipe up :P There are a bunch of us who are members ya know.
Beyond my pay grade to make that call :P, but point taken. I would support it another pinup shoot for charity though, hell I do pinup type stuff for free, the Charity is just bonus :lol:

shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Post by shrapnel » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Sckitzo wrote:hell I do pinup type stuff for free, the Charity is just bonus :lol:
So, uh, how do I get on the mailing list for these pinup-type photos? Just, uhm, you know, curious. For research purposes.

/oaf :mrgreen:
OTTB wrote:"What's that you're wearing?"
"This? Oh, just my rabies hat."
shrapnel wrote:Darling, I would never fondle your sphenoid.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Sckitzo » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:36 pm

shrapnel wrote:
Sckitzo wrote:hell I do pinup type stuff for free, the Charity is just bonus :lol:
So, uh, how do I get on the mailing list for these pinup-type photos? Just, uhm, you know, curious. For research purposes.

/oaf :mrgreen:
:lol:
I'd need proof of research credintals, or just a glowing review for playgirl

BTW, I've been paying attention the pinup scene for a few years now and have collected a couple good links. If any one is interested shoot me a PM, most of them are NSFW, and all the free ones are female IIRC. I don't want to blast them out in the open, but in my opinion it's art so take that for what you will, I think their tastefull but not everyone will.

DaJoker

Post by DaJoker » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:00 pm

Having voting start in October and end in November would probably be best, as calendars these would make great Christmas gifts. :) That and getting a bit more warning would help gents and ladies to put aside the time. Congrats to the winners, MB I knew would win based on his sheer manliness, and though I haven't met Mike, your mustache is superb sir, hats off to both of you.

Seriously, we need a calendar of this, I promised my coach one and I wouldn't want to disappoint her. :twisted:

arrowolf
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Location: Riding Shotgun on the Bang Bus out of the Zombie Apocalypse

Post by arrowolf » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm

shrapnel wrote:Also, let the weemen participate.
Would I get to add a wet tee-shirt?

Vicarious_Lee
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days later, Resident Evil 2, Shaun Of The Dead, Bowling For Columbine, Farenheit 911

Post by Vicarious_Lee » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:35 am

$500 dollars?

Well, I was sad that I couldn't participate, and I vow to do so next year. No one did the poses that I proposed, so I'd be happy to get them in if It's something I can work out. I think if we make this an annual thing, it'll get big. Hell I'm honestly shocked in this day and age of media overexposure and dogged competition for anything that it didn't go viral. Hell, I'm actually shocked and saddened. I e-mailed Greg Gutfeld at Fox News' RedEye and hoped he'd run with it, seeing as it's right up his alley of weird. I also contacted the Jason Ellis radio show on Sirius/XM satellite radio. 3 times. Never got an e-mail responded to, and I never got on the air, but I got some requests for links and some apparently empty promises.

I was sure this level of weird/creepy/weapon would spread like wildfire and though I didn't do my part to participate, I did everything I knew to do to propagate that.

Better luck next year. All we need is a spark. This shit is hilarious.
duodecima wrote:The tinfoil's a clever idea...

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Vicarious_Lee wrote:$500 dollars?

Well, I was sad that I couldn't participate, and I vow to do so next year. No one did the poses that I proposed, so I'd be happy to get them in if It's something I can work out. I think if we make this an annual thing, it'll get big. Hell I'm honestly shocked in this day and age of media overexposure and dogged competition for anything that it didn't go viral. Hell, I'm actually shocked and saddened. I e-mailed Greg Gutfeld at Fox News' RedEye and hoped he'd run with it, seeing as it's right up his alley of weird. I also contacted the Jason Ellis radio show on Sirius/XM satellite radio. 3 times. Never got an e-mail responded to, and I never got on the air, but I got some requests for links and some apparently empty promises.

I was sure this level of weird/creepy/weapon would spread like wildfire and though I didn't do my part to participate, I did everything I knew to do to propagate that.

Better luck next year. All we need is a spark. This shit is hilarious.
Maybe a better presentation is in order. Website development is my area of specialty. Website design is not.
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

drewder
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: White Zombie (1932 Bella Lugosi)
Dawn of the Dead (new and original)
Day of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead
The Return of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2 (dead by dawn)
Army of Darkness
Grindhouse
Planet Terror
28 days later
28 Weeks Later
I am Legend
The FOG (original, the remake sucked ass)
Resident Evil (the Saga)
Silent Hill
The Phantasm (the SAGA)
Friday the 13th (from start to finish)
Pet Sematary
Night of the Comet

Post by drewder » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Well, you know my take on this....

I'm in.
:twisted:
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

*even the wise man dwells in a fool's paradise

Survived ZSC:001 Winterg(h)eddon X
Survived ZombieCon X
Stayed toasty warm at ZSC:001 Winterg(h)eddon Twenty Eleven
Barely survived ZombieCon 2011

Oneswunk
Favorite Zombie Movies: Well, your mum rang about you going round tomorrow night, and then Liz rang about the two of you eating out tonight, and then your mum rang back to see if I wanted to eat her out tonight.

Post by Oneswunk » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Already have next years pictures planed. :twisted:
KEEPER OF THE MEATWORLD SPICEWEASEL.
JoergS wrote:The power of 30 English longbowmen, at your fingertips... sweet.
Vicarious_Lee wrote:I have boners in places I didn't even know I had dicks. :D :D :D

My B.O.A.T
My jeep build
My FAKs

Gingerbread Man
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Gingerbread Man » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:39 pm

I have a hot $20 next years pics will be full epic! Next year I will get votes even if I have to do it myself! :D
Shrapnel wrote "nobody is trying to be a dick and give out warnings for every little thing" :|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS1icEssOUM

Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Sckitzo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Just wanted to let folks know I managed to loose my links, I think their on the old computer that wife managed to fry HDD on, I will toss up one mostly SFW link I do have Bawidamann he does a modern twist on the more classic Sailor Jerry style. He is mainly military themed, but does some sick old school stuff.

Note, while there is no nudity, it is scantily clad ladies. Some works may frown on that sorta thing so be warned.

I did zip my collection of work I happened to have on my external, it's only 150 photos, some old stuff like Betty Page, couple new ones of Dita von Tess and the like, but that one you'll have to contact me for as it's NSFW for sure.

Not the best stuff, but will give folks some ideas and a look at the poses and stuff used.

Dogan
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Dogan » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Sckitzo wrote:Not the best stuff, but will give folks some ideas and a look at the poses and stuff used.
For SFW stuff (all would be safe for Shrap's WLW rules), I found a massive collection of classic Elvgren and Varga girls online, and I'll post the link if I can find it in my thousands of bookmarks. Not photography, but an excellent source of inspiration/information about old school pinups.
goofygurl wrote:Dogan – In charge of all things fucked up
Are you ready to die, John Walker?| CLAPTRAP!
Your lucky number has been disconnected.|ASCII biohazard symbol: ☣
Winner of the May/June 2013 ZS Postal Match

Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Sckitzo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:11 pm

quackfiend wrote:
Sckitzo wrote:Not the best stuff, but will give folks some ideas and a look at the poses and stuff used.
For SFW stuff (all would be safe for Shrap's WLW rules), I found a massive collection of classic Elvgren and Varga girls online, and I'll post the link if I can find it in my thousands of bookmarks. Not photography, but an excellent source of inspiration/information about old school pinups.
If you find it I'd love to see it, looks like I need to rebuild my collection :(

Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Sckitzo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:23 pm

So, was looking through my photos

We need to bring this back. Seriously.

Who's on board if this gets organized?

Oneswunk
Favorite Zombie Movies: Well, your mum rang about you going round tomorrow night, and then Liz rang about the two of you eating out tonight, and then your mum rang back to see if I wanted to eat her out tonight.

Post by Oneswunk » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:38 am

Not on as much as i used to be but im in.
KEEPER OF THE MEATWORLD SPICEWEASEL.
JoergS wrote:The power of 30 English longbowmen, at your fingertips... sweet.
Vicarious_Lee wrote:I have boners in places I didn't even know I had dicks. :D :D :D

My B.O.A.T
My jeep build
My FAKs

PistolPete
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by PistolPete » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Yes, charity is awesome. We need more of it. :-)

I nominate someone else to run it this time, having to look through, edit and post all the pics once is enough for my lifetime.
Angry Peasants, musings on guns and the state of our world

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain

Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Sckitzo » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 pm

PistolPete wrote:Yes, charity is awesome. We need more of it. :-)

I nominate someone else to run it this time, having to look through, edit and post all the pics once is enough for my lifetime.
lol

Depending on the time frame (I can't believe I'm saying this) I may be able to at least receive/edit and post up the pictures. Really depends if we can generate some interest in this first though.

Return to “Zombie Squad Charity Projects”