It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:00 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:32 am
Posts: 1345
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
:roll: I know underpants are optional, I'll be wearing a tactical loin cloth, what about masks?


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:03 am 
Offline
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:31 pm
Posts: 6172
Location: St Louis
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 9 times
You are completely welcome to wear a mask in any manner you see fit.

_________________
Angry Peasants, musings on guns and the state of our world

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 am 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am
Posts: 5571
Location: Tucson, AZ
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Bump!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 am 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:32 pm
Posts: 1746
Location: NW of San Jose... in the land of the Hell Mouth
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
PistolPete wrote:
You are completely welcome to wear a mask in any manner you see fit.

What about ball gags? Wait... wrong forum.

I second the option to be allowed to donate to be placed into the "Lock me out of any and all forums where these pictures will be shown" fund. ;)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 am 
Offline
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:18 pm
Posts: 15216
Location: St. Louis
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Wildeman_13 wrote:
PistolPete wrote:
You are completely welcome to wear a mask in any manner you see fit.

What about ball gags? Wait... wrong forum.

I second the option to be allowed to donate to be placed into the "Lock me out of any and all forums where these pictures will be shown" fund. ;)


Ha. I would definitely donate to be locked out of "off-topic" during this charity drive. :)

_________________
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:25 am 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:43 pm
Posts: 1441
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times
kyle wrote:
Ha. I would definitely donate to be locked out of "off-topic" during this charity drive. :)

word


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:45 am 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am
Posts: 5571
Location: Tucson, AZ
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
kyle wrote:
Wildeman_13 wrote:
PistolPete wrote:
You are completely welcome to wear a mask in any manner you see fit.

What about ball gags? Wait... wrong forum.

I second the option to be allowed to donate to be placed into the "Lock me out of any and all forums where these pictures will be shown" fund. ;)


Ha. I would definitely donate to be locked out of "off-topic" during this charity drive. :)


Kill joys.... =P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:17 am 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:14 am
Posts: 3010
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 5 times
so when will we actually see the first of the pictures?

_________________
Winter driving guide: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=82858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Zimmy wrote:
Intelligent safety conscious fireman snuffing telekinetic golems?
Our heroes are doomed without Gyrojet pistols firing antimatter tipped rockets!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:29 pm 
Offline
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:31 pm
Posts: 6172
Location: St Louis
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Horatio_Tyllis wrote:
so when will we actually see the first of the pictures?

Nov 1st in the main thread in this forum section. So not going to OT won't help folks at all. :twisted:

_________________
Angry Peasants, musings on guns and the state of our world

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:08 am 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:12 pm
Posts: 18722
Location: Chicago, IL
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 72 times
So, as long as my asshole is covered by the pony tail butt plug, and my cock is covered by the back of your mom's head, I'm cool by the rules, right?





Just kidding, I'll do something cute and sassy.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:30 pm 
Offline
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:31 pm
Posts: 6172
Location: St Louis
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Jeriah, you embarrass me. Your picture better be epic to make up for it. :)

_________________
Angry Peasants, musings on guns and the state of our world

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:38 pm 
Offline
* * *
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 794
Location: San Diego Ca.
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Ok so Ive taken the pictures but didnt have all of the rules down and had taken all of the photos with my name card in the picture. Will that be ok? Also I think ill be entering one with my face. Is anyone else doing that?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:18 pm 
Offline
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:31 pm
Posts: 6172
Location: St Louis
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 9 times
masterblaster666 wrote:
Ok so Ive taken the pictures but didnt have all of the rules down and had taken all of the photos with my name card in the picture. Will that be ok? Also I think ill be entering one with my face. Is anyone else doing that?

That's fine, you can submit all your pictures with a card with your name, or you can photoshop it out if you desire.

Many people will / have submitted pictures with their face in. You certainly won't be the only one.

_________________
Angry Peasants, musings on guns and the state of our world

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:34 pm 
Offline
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:31 pm
Posts: 6172
Location: St Louis
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 9 times
We've got about a dozen entries so far, I'll bet getting them set up and organized tonight and tomorrow. If you still want to send in an entry, there's still time! You can submit it anytime up until the last day of Nov, and we'll add it to the list.

The pictures and voting page will be up tomorrow evening.

_________________
Angry Peasants, musings on guns and the state of our world

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:42 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:25 pm
Posts: 6273
Location: SEPA (there is a reason it looks like Septic)
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Oneswunk wrote:
Maybe I'll organize a SEPA group photo. :mrgreen:


this does not help my feet of Internet rape

_________________
AR/590/9mm/EOTech/GLOCK/Scooter Hater/Pie/Blue wire/pro-bayonet/The NRA/.50 beo>.458 SOCOM

my blog: GarandThumb.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:45 pm 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am
Posts: 5571
Location: Tucson, AZ
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
PistolPete wrote:
We've got about a dozen entries so far, I'll bet getting them set up and organized tonight and tomorrow. If you still want to send in an entry, there's still time! You can submit it anytime up until the last day of Nov, and we'll add it to the list.

The pictures and voting page will be up tomorrow evening.


Last day of Nov or Oct?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:39 pm 
Offline
* * *
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 794
Location: San Diego Ca.
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Sckitzo wrote:
PistolPete wrote:
We've got about a dozen entries so far, I'll bet getting them set up and organized tonight and tomorrow. If you still want to send in an entry, there's still time! You can submit it anytime up until the last day of Nov, and we'll add it to the list.

The pictures and voting page will be up tomorrow evening.


Last day of Nov or Oct?


I think last day of november


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:02 pm 
Offline
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:31 pm
Posts: 6172
Location: St Louis
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Sckitzo wrote:
Last day of Nov or Oct?

Yes, the last day of November. You'll probably get less votes if you submit in a couple weeks than if you submit now, but we are taking pictures all the way up until the end of the contest. I think perhaps when folks see what I'll be putting up tonight, they'll be inspired to send in their own. Or run screaming from the internet. Time will tell.

_________________
Angry Peasants, musings on guns and the state of our world

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:40 pm 
Offline
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:31 pm
Posts: 6172
Location: St Louis
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 9 times
And pictures are now up. If you submitted a photo and desire any changes, just let me know.

_________________
Angry Peasants, musings on guns and the state of our world

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:21 am 
Offline
* * *
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 794
Location: San Diego Ca.
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
how do ppl vote for them? will there be a link or something thru paypal?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:10 am 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am
Posts: 5571
Location: Tucson, AZ
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Damn photos are blocked at work :lol:

Gotta wait to get home to see if I will need to step my game up or not, ohh the anticipation. ;P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:19 am 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:43 pm
Posts: 1441
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Sckitzo wrote:
Damn photos are blocked at work :lol:

Gotta wait to get home to see if I will need to step my game up or not, ohh the anticipation. ;P


The competition is fierce! You might want to kick it up a notch..or down..?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:20 am 
Offline
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:51 pm
Posts: 5904
Location: Not Here.
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 127 times
Poseidon wrote:
Sckitzo wrote:
Damn photos are blocked at work :lol:

Gotta wait to get home to see if I will need to step my game up or not, ohh the anticipation. ;P


The competition is fierce! You might want to kick it up a notch..or down..?

I know I lost my appetite this morning

_________________
Man is a beast of prey


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:13 am 
Offline
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:18 pm
Posts: 15216
Location: St. Louis
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
masterblaster666 wrote:
how do ppl vote for them? will there be a link or something thru paypal?


http://www.zombiehunters.org/prostate2010.php

_________________
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group