EVENT: NIGHT OF THE LOVING DEAD BURLESQUE 13 MARCH

Upcoming charity events hosted by Zombie Squad and its Chapters.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

EVENT: NIGHT OF THE LOVING DEAD BURLESQUE 13 MARCH

Post by crypto » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 am

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know about a charity event we have on tap for March!

On March 13th, at The Crack Fox in downtown STL, ZS will be teaming up with some local burlesque girls to bring you Night of the Loving Dead, a cadaverous burlesque review!

It should be a fun night of drinking and looking at mostly naked wimmins, so head on down!

The cover charge is $10, and all proceeds generated will be donated to a national-level charity benefiting disabled american veterans (its their policy not to let random groups use their name or logo, but if you put 'disabled american veterans charity' into google, I'm sure you'll find them :D

Anyway, we look forward to seeing all of you there! Lots of us will be tacced out, so if you want to dress in your finest zombie-killing attire, this is a good excuse to wear it on a Saturday night out!

Heres our promotional flyer, click on the thumbnail to make it big if you're somewhere that drawings of semi-nude girls is okay to look at.

Anyway, we hope to see you all there!
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

Verissimus

Re: EVENT: NIGHT OF THE LOVING DEAD BURLESQUE 13 MARCH

Post by Verissimus » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:02 am

Any idea when it is gonna end? (Closing time? Y/N?) I will be working that day, but I should get off at about 9:30PM. Is it gonna be worth showing up?
I survived Wintergheddon X

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by crypto » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:05 am

Oh yeah, definitely come out. It'll be going strong at 9:30
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

PistolPete
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by PistolPete » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 am

Verissimus wrote:Any idea when it is gonna end? (Closing time? Y/N?) I will be working that day, but I should get off at about 9:30PM. Is it gonna be worth showing up?
Yeah, like Chris said it'll just be getting going at that time. There is hours of scheduled entertainment. You should come. And bring friends. It's going to be awesome.
Angry Peasants, musings on guns and the state of our world

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Boobs = Charity

Just sayin.
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

Verissimus

Post by Verissimus » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:25 am

kyle wrote:Boobs
Sold.

J/k, I was gonna come, anyway.
I survived Wintergheddon X

cauldron

Post by cauldron » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:31 pm

March 13 is my birthday, and I have nothing planned...

So I'll try to make it. Sounds like fun!
Have you ever looked around at the group of people you are in and thought, "If the Zombie Apocalypse happens right now, this is what I have to work with."

B3

Post by B3 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 pm

I am taking a vacation day in order to be there! And I can't believe my mom wants to go too--yikes. So if i hear any "you mom" jokes, i will hunt you down and inflict grievous bodily harm upon you. See you there!
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.--Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

B3 was formerly known as: cosmic_castaway

cauldron

Post by cauldron » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Looks like I'm out. Sorry to miss this
Have you ever looked around at the group of people you are in and thought, "If the Zombie Apocalypse happens right now, this is what I have to work with."

Grendel
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dance of the Dead, Special Dead, and so many more. Some I like because they are well made and some I love because they are not well made.

Post by Grendel » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 pm

My wife, her friend and myself will be attending and I have already told my assistant not to expect me in to early the next day. With daylight savings time added to a late night would make for and extra rude morning alarm. Hope to see you all there.
Some would call it fire in heaven while others would say that it was mercy in hell. All I know is it is redamndiculous and I am going to just shoot it to see what happens.

Hudson974

Post by Hudson974 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Wish I could attend but no request days off for me until after new hire probationary period
I barely survived Wintergheddon 2010!
I ran around in shorts at Wintergheddon 2011!!
I survived Zombiecon 2011

PistolPete
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by PistolPete » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:19 pm

This is tonight!
I hope to see lots of people there!

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:16 am

whoa... Those of you who didn't make it last night missed out on something epic. It's OK though. I have it all on video. :)
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

PistolPete
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by PistolPete » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:40 am

Thanks to everyone who came out. You people rule!

- Mark Twain

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

Post by kyle » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:13 pm

I found pictures... :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... 1091321327" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5 ... 1019210138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 1423104110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

El_Dickman

Post by El_Dickman » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:59 pm

That thing was epic! Kinda bummed that it will be months before I have something that cool on my agenda again.
El Dickman - KD0BWU

I survived. That's all. :P

99%monster
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by 99%monster » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lorizs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by crypto » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Wow, I'm still in shock that

a> A bunch of assholes like us pulled this off
b> We suckered and even bigger bunch of people to be Rickrolled!
c> This turned out to probably be the most fun 4 hours in my life.

Truly, you people made this something way more awesome than we intended. For all of you who came out, we're profoundly grateful, and for those of you who missed out, you'll have to enjoy my disco balls via the internet.

MF'N TEAM LEADER

keemi

Post by keemi » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:46 am

The cover charge is $10, and all proceeds generated will be donated to a national-level charity benefiting disabled american veterans (its their policy not to let random groups use their name or logo, but if you put 'disabled american veterans charity' into google, I'm sure you'll find them :D

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:05 am

:vmad: :vmad: So I got all excited and scrolled down to the bottom and realized that.......... It's a bunch of spammers. I'm so disapointed I was already figuring out who could pick up my shift so I could fly down. Please ban these two this made me rather upset :vmad: :vmad:
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Return to “Zombie Squad Charity Projects”