It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:13 am 

UPDATE: This event was a great success we raised hundreds of dollars for ChildsPlayCharity.com Thanks to our great sponsors Capcom and Boston America Inc. We're hoping to get an Xbox 360 and a couple of games for the local UMC pediatrics department!

More photos in ZS Gallery
http://zombiehunters.org/gallery/v/zsc009/8wire/

Come out and prove your zombie killing skills at 8wire as the Zombie Squad 009 host our first “Non-stationary Cadaver Extermination Simulator Tournament” with prizes sponsored by Capcom & Resident Evil!! Raffling off 3 of the Ltd. edn. Resident Evil "Let Your Dark Side Out" shirts!! There will be T-Virus Antidote energy drinks available for the infected...

The Zombie Squad video game tournament ($10 per entry) to benefit Child's Play Charity (http://www.Child'sPlayCharity.com) @ SinCityPC (http://www.8Wirelan.com) their new location has just opened up and is located at
9640 W. Tropicana Ave. #118 Las Vegas, NV 89118 Next to In N Out! on TeePee (between Ft. Apace and Hualapi)

The tournament prizes include 3 copies of Resident Evil 5 for playstation3, 3 copies of Resident Evil 5 for xbox 360 and 4 copies of Resident Evil 4 for Wii.

We are also raffling off 3 of the limited edition Resident Evil "Let Your Dark Side Out" shirts that where given out at this years San Diego comic-con!!! That's right 3 of the most sought after zombie t-shirt ever. These shirts due to there limited availability are being sold on ebay for upwards of $100. So if you want your chance at one of these shirt or a copy of the best Resident Evil games out to date... you'll just need to come to the event!!!

And don't worry even if you get killed off early thanks to Boston America Corp sending us a few cases of t-virus antidote energy drink, we'll also be offering T-virus antidote drinks along with a second life in the tournament for $5. So get out your non-stationary cadaver extermination simulators and practice killing zombies so your ready!!

Sign ups start at 12pm game play begins at 1pm so get there early and meet our lovely gamette referee Mina Rose from BusyGamer.com (http://www.busygamer.com/blog1/?page_id=2885)

http://zombiehunters.org/gallery/d/1639 ... screen.gif

“If you can survive a zombie apocalypse, you can survive anything,” said Eerie. As the founder of the Vegas chapter/comic relief/skirt chasing degenerate/drunk... Eerie established ZS 009 in January as a way for more colorful members of our community to get involved in activism.

ZSC:009
"Don't gamble with your life, Be Prepared!"

Last edited by EeRie on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:00 am 
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

This sounds Awesome!

I need a magical tunnel in my closet that will teleport me back and forth to Las Vegas. You guys put on some amazing events.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:40 pm 

Thanks! I must say definitely one of the cooler things our chapter's done so far... but still have the best to come! wish you guys could make it too but I'm sure we'll be teaming up with HQ and other chapters on stuff out this way in the future...

kyle wrote:
This sounds Awesome!

I need a magical tunnel in my closet that will teleport me back and forth to Las Vegas. You guys put on some amazing events.

Good luck!

“If you can survive a zombie apocalypse, you can survive anything,” said Eerie. As the founder of the Vegas chapter/comic relief/skirt chasing degenerate/drunk... Eerie established ZS 009 in January as a way for more colorful members of our community to get involved in activism.

ZSC:009
"Don't gamble with your life, Be Prepared!"