The Things I Do For Charity (001 goes to a Luau)

Upcoming charity events hosted by Zombie Squad and its Chapters.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

The Things I Do For Charity (001 goes to a Luau)

Post by crypto » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:46 am

So this weekend, ZSC-001 took part in a benefit luau at a local bar/restaurant to raise money for Friends of Kids With Cancer, and a community access radio station, KDHX.

Well, there was a dunking booth there, and they were looking for a ZS volunteer to be in it for part of the day. I said sure, about a month ago.

Well, last week some of us were out drinking and I was saying how I should find a speedo or something ridiculous to wear for the booth, and I eventually said the unfortunate words "Oh I'd totally wear a mankini if I had one". Well, unfortunately one of the girls there looked at me and said IM GOING TO ORDER ONE AS SOON AS I GET HOME.

:(

Well, she did. And being a man of my word, I put it on.

In my defense, I got more money than anyone else did all day. It turns out that people can't resist the trainwreck. The nice woman from the cancer fund was very appreciative of our effort. Althought I did catch her staring at my buttfloss a bunch of times. :o

Anyway, here's what 001 will do in the name of charity.

ITS VERY NICE, YES?
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

BethDeath

Re: The Things I Do For Charity (001 goes to a Luau)

Post by BethDeath » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:52 am

I just puked in my mouth.

Jamie
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: DOTD04, Special Dead, Shaun of the Dead, 28 ______ Later

Post by Jamie » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 am

I'll be in my bunk!

Jamie
"I don't want to survive. I want to live. " - Captain B. McCrea

My Blog and website, dealing largely with my writing projects...I've published two novels, "Here Be Monsters" and "Caretakers", along with a pair of eBooks, "Mickey Slips" and "Bound for Home"...check them out!

jamoni
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by jamoni » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:37 pm

Photobucket did the right thing.
JoergS wrote:Realistically, I think I can launch a nine pound chain saw at 50 fps from a shoulder mounted rubber powered bazooka...
squinty wrote:I reserve the right to yell "Dookyhole!" - or it's Hebrew equivalent if such a thing exists - whilst dispensing a barrage of palm strikes at my opponent.

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by crypto » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:18 pm

HAHAHAHAAHAHA oh my god thats funny.

Well, here it is again. It shouldnt get deleted from here, but if it does, just imagine a neon green crown royal bag.

MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Post by shrapnel » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:21 pm

There is not enough brain bleach in the universe for how I feel right now.
OTTB wrote:"What's that you're wearing?"
"This? Oh, just my rabies hat."
shrapnel wrote:Darling, I would never fondle your sphenoid.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

DrGonzo
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by DrGonzo » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:45 pm

And 001 is worried about how the other chapters are representing ZS in public? REALLY?!?!?!

At least it was for charity. You sir, have brass balls. Green, mankini wrapped, brass balls. Kudos.
hunter wrote:Of course the term "Mêlée" is lame, it's French.
ZSC:005 The Western Washington Chapter

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:09 pm

oh god... iloveash just emailed me pictures of this at high resolution.

I was going to post them with a big NSFW tag but I see crypto beat me to it. Here I was waiting for a text message back from him to get his permission before I posted them. Silly me.

So, do you guys know how much money was raised at the event?
DrGonzo wrote:And 001 is worried about how the other chapters are representing ZS in public? REALLY?!?!?!

At least it was for charity. You sir, have brass balls. Green, mankini wrapped, brass balls. Kudos.
Heh. I don't think ZSC001 is worried at all about anything that other chapters are doing. But the Board is often at times. :)

Just FYI: ZSC001 and the ZSHQ (ZS Board of Directors) have been separate entities as of 2007
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

Hawk
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombie Strippers.

Post by Hawk » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Can't post the train-wreck without a few reaction shots!
B3 wrote:This photo pretty much sums it up
I'd like to mention that my mother is, in fact, a saint. A very caring person, she was cursed with the gift of good looks, and then came the internet.

<19:15>[BeerandGun]: no guys, no glory

I helped warm manbath at ZCon '08!
I got new tan lines at ZCon '09
ZCon '010 was a humidor

nimdabew
Favorite Zombie Movies: DOTD
I am ledgend

Post by nimdabew » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:25 pm

nfa wrote:I'll be in my bunk!

Jamie
Now, you know there are proper times to quote Jane, and then there aren't. I think this is one of those latter times....
Thanks Anianna!
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:I say when Wee Drop visits the US, we make her ride a goat. You know, like those little monkey cowboys they have at some rodeos. :lol:

Return to “Zombie Squad Charity Projects”