GREENSBURG KANSAS RELIEF FUNDRAISER

Upcoming charity events hosted by Zombie Squad and its Chapters.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:52 am

zXzGrifterzXz wrote:Got mine in the mail over the weekend. That brings my total up to five ZS Dogtags. :D
Same here, OG. :)
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

Jamie
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: DOTD04, Special Dead, Shaun of the Dead, 28 ______ Later

Post by Jamie » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:00 am

I got mine over the weekend...Thanks!

nfa
"I don't want to survive. I want to live. " - Captain B. McCrea

My Blog and website, dealing largely with my writing projects...I've published two novels, "Here Be Monsters" and "Caretakers", along with a pair of eBooks, "Mickey Slips" and "Bound for Home"...check them out!

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Re: GREENSBURG KANSAS RELIEF FUNDRAISER

Post by kyle » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:25 pm

This disaster drive has me thinking ab out some of the other drives we've done so I went back to see how Greensburg has been doing. It made me happy to see they've taken the disaster as an "opportunity" to make their community better. It kind of makes me want to take a road trip out there. Maybe the ZS Mechanized Cavalry can go on a trip. :)

http://www.greensburgks.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.greensburggreentown.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After the tornado:

Now:

Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

thorian

Re: GREENSBURG KANSAS RELIEF FUNDRAISER

Post by thorian » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:56 am

It is funny Kyle. after you posted this I was flipping through the free channels that dish added and the green channel had a documentary on greensburg 2.5 years later a final look.

Wind farms, solar, and storm resistant building. it is pretty bad ass...
VOL FF 1 & 2, EMT-B, Hazmat Ops, Vehicle Extrication Technician, High angle rescue technician, and that is just the hobby...

Return to “Zombie Squad Charity Projects”