Zombie Squad Greater Pittsburgh [ZSC:002]

Upcoming charity events hosted by Zombie Squad and its Chapters.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

engr-rn
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Return of the Living Dead
All Romero Films
The Walking Dead (TV show)
Life After People( TV Show, Post apocalyptic)
Office Space (Just Kidding, but there was some zombie like behavior in that..lol)

Zombie Squad Greater Pittsburgh [ZSC:002]

Post by engr-rn » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Once again, we are using Roger Paulish's Zombie Patrol Car to collect food and monetary donations for the Pittsburgh Food Bank at Horror Realm Convention at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Pittsburgh's Bethel Park area. The convention takes place August 15-17. See the link below for more info. ZS members will be there all weekend. If you're in the area, come by and see us..and bring a non perishible food item.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 863&type=1
My theory..zombies are junkies and their drug of choice is stored in the blood and tissues of us living folks.

I got 99 problems but a zombie ain't one..

When TSHTF, I hope I'm wearing sensible shoes.

engr-rn
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Return of the Living Dead
All Romero Films
The Walking Dead (TV show)
Life After People( TV Show, Post apocalyptic)
Office Space (Just Kidding, but there was some zombie like behavior in that..lol)

Re: Zombie Squad Greater Pittsburgh [ZSC:002]

Post by engr-rn » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:38 pm

engr-rn wrote:Once again, we are using Roger Paulish's Zombie Patrol Car to collect food and monetary donations for the Pittsburgh Food Bank at Horror Realm Convention at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Pittsburgh's Bethel Park area. The convention takes place August 15-17. See the link below for more info. ZS members will be there all weekend. If you're in the area, come by and see us..and bring a non perishible food item.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 863&type=1

The drive was a great success. 110 pounds of food and $220 in donations collected for Pittsburgh Food Bank. Just as importantly, there were many more people exposed to Zombie Squad Pittsburgh and our mission. Pictures can be found at the following link.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 614&type=3
My theory..zombies are junkies and their drug of choice is stored in the blood and tissues of us living folks.

I got 99 problems but a zombie ain't one..

When TSHTF, I hope I'm wearing sensible shoes.

ZombieEater666
Favorite Zombie Movies: World war z

Re: Zombie Squad Greater Pittsburgh [ZSC:002]

Post by ZombieEater666 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Looking at those photos looks like it was a good success wish I could of came down and gave a hand

Return to “Zombie Squad Charity Projects”