It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:23 pm 

Got mine today. Pinned it too the headliner in them jeep next too my 911 pin.

Thanx ZS!

Vicarious_Lee wrote:
I have boners in places I didn't even know I had dicks. :D :D :D

My B.O.A.T
My jeep build
My FAKs

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:17 am 

Mine arrived today. Very nice!

Thanks again to the ZS staff for organising this relief fund and to all who contributed. I'm sure we've done a lot to help people in Japan affected by this disaster.

TC's Defence of the Realm Target Download

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:37 pm 
ZS Member
ZS Member

Just got my tag this morning! Thanks, guys.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:54 am 

Two private messages and a personal email to Kyle, and I'm still waiting for my tag. It's not the reason I donated, but still a little token I was looking forward to. I'm a bit disappointed, and hope ZS still makes good on its promise.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:37 am 
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

Whats wrong with the one you have?

Anthony Bondioli wrote:
Two private messages and a personal email to Kyle, and I'm still waiting for my tag. It's not the reason I donated, but still a little token I was looking forward to. I'm a bit disappointed, and hope ZS still makes good on its promise.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 am 

kyle wrote:

Anthony Bondioli wrote:

I'm guessing he means dog tag?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 am 
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Anthony Bondioli wrote:

If it is that much of a big deal for you, send me your mailing address and I will mail you mine. You can't say it is not the reason you donated, then turn around and be disappointed and send multiple emails/PMs/whatever. I was bummed at first when I I heard of the tags since I had not put my forum name on the donation. I mentioned it once in the thread and forgot all about it. My tag came in the mail and I was happy, but if it had not, who cares?

Sorry... I don't mean to be a jerk here, I really don't. But this is for charity, for people who lost everything and needed a helping hand which we as a group came together to give them. And a pretty nice size hand at that. The ZS leadership went out of their way to provide a thank you token to those who donated completely on their own. Dog Tag or forum tag or no tag I will continue to donate what I can afford to donate when these events happen in the future for those that need it. Not to make myself feel better or collect chookies.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:04 pm 
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

JamesCannon wrote:
kyle wrote:

Anthony Bondioli wrote:

I'm guessing he means dog tag?

Ah. Right.

Anthony, I have your email from June 27th in my "To Do" queue. I just haven't gotten to it yet but I told you that I will. Sorry it's taking longer than I anticipated.

There is a stack of returned Dog Tags that came back from the P.O. Box last week that I haven't gone through yet. Looks like there are about 7 other people who haven't gotten their tags either, thanks to the US Postal Service or due to incorrect addresses supplied. I'll find out soon, unless Kristan gets to it before I do.

Wildeman_13 wrote:
Anthony Bondioli wrote:

If it is that much of a big deal for you, send me your mailing address and I will mail you mine. You can't say it is not the reason you donated, then turn around and be disappointed and send multiple emails/PMs/whatever. I was bummed at first when I I heard of the tags since I had not put my forum name on the donation. I mentioned it once in the thread and forgot all about it. My tag came in the mail and I was happy, but if it had not, who cares?

Sorry... I don't mean to be a jerk here, I really don't. But this is for charity, for people who lost everything and needed a helping hand which we as a group came together to give them. And a pretty nice size hand at that. The ZS leadership went out of their way to provide a thank you token to those who donated completely on their own. Dog Tag or forum tag or no tag I will continue to donate what I can afford to donate when these events happen in the future for those that need it. Not to make myself feel better or collect chookies.

Wilderman_13, Anthony has a legitimate concern and we will rectify it, as I told him privately.

Just FYI, putting me on the spot and complaining about things publicly doesn't get it done faster. I'm just a volunteer, who is stretched rather thin lately. :)

There is a new volunteer for ZS-HQ (our "ZS Charity Czar") who will be helping to make sure these types of charity drives are run smoothly next time so when there are things that fall through the cracks, like this, because of discrepancies in the process, it will get resolved quicker.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:28 pm 
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

kyle wrote:
Wilderman_13, Anthony has a legitimate concern and we will rectify it, as I told him privately.

Agreed, but it seemed like they made a bigger deal out of it then it deserved. Maybe I was channeling JamesCannon there for a bit. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:26 pm 

Wildeman_13 wrote:
kyle wrote:

Agreed, but it seemed like they made a bigger deal out of it then it deserved. Maybe I was channeling JamesCannon there for a bit. :D

Theres cream and antibiotics for that.

Vicarious_Lee wrote:
I have boners in places I didn't even know I had dicks. :D :D :D

My B.O.A.T
My jeep build
My FAKs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:51 pm 
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Oneswunk wrote:
Theres cream and antibiotics for that.

Perhaps an exorcism is in order...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:53 pm 

Haters gonna hate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:48 pm 
ZS Member
ZS Member

I hate that I have to ask this, but are we reopening this thread or starting a new one?

"It's fuzzy headed liberal thinking like that that gets people eaten." - Ironbear

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18