what is you vehicle of choice in a zombie outbreak?

Discussions about the devices that supply a means for movement of people and goods.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

what is you vehicle of choice in a zombie out break?

M1A2 Abrams tank
9%
pick up truck
18%
Hummer (military version)
30%
Motor cross or super bike
11%
Land rover Defender or Range rover
9%
Range rover sport (when it come out)
No votes
Land rover LR3
2%
Apache
11%
V22 ospray tilt rotor aircraft
No votes
Black hawk
9%

Total votes: 44

the_klenzer

Post by the_klenzer » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:44 am

I'll take a car over a bike anyday. Don't care how much noise it makes, because I'll be using to GTFO of wherever I am. You'll regret the bike after the first zombie pops out of an alley and you hit him, and bail in the middle of the street.

jamoni
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by jamoni » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:21 am

Jeep Cherokee, cause I just bought one. Pics soon. :D
JoergS wrote:Realistically, I think I can launch a nine pound chain saw at 50 fps from a shoulder mounted rubber powered bazooka...
squinty wrote:I reserve the right to yell "Dookyhole!" - or it's Hebrew equivalent if such a thing exists - whilst dispensing a barrage of palm strikes at my opponent.

Phil

Post by Phil » Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:30 am

Well, I joined & here I am posting my $.02 about all sorts of stuff... Concerning vehicles, I think the tank would be the absolute best option, provided you have the fuel AND a full crew. That tank is survivable in just about every environment besides underwater with no snorkel. The problem is fuel though. You need JP-8 to run that tank and it's not available everywhere. A multi-fuel vehicle would be the best. The Jeep M-715 with the I-6 deisel or an International scout with an I-6 diesel will run off of anything combustible just about. The old military "deuce and a half" was specifically designed for use in fuel sparse areas. You can put in jet fuel, diesel, gasoline + oil, straight gas, corn oil, whatever. That 6 cyl diesel engine is a monster and the truck just won't quit. A turret mounted .50 cal would be nice too.
"you will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you!"
GYSGT Hartman, FMJ

Return to “Transportation”