I'm trying to hunt down an article and having no luck.

Discussions about the devices that supply a means for movement of people and goods.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Alaskancouple
Favorite Zombie Movies: That British one with the kid who has a pet zombie.

I'm trying to hunt down an article and having no luck.

Post by Alaskancouple » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Not sure if this is "prep" specific, but it could be considered vehicle prep "pron".
Roughly a year ago, I stumbled onto an article where a guy had a VERY nice looking black sports sedan of some sort (don't recall make/model) and in a slightly paranoid "keep the popo honest" note installed at least two, maybe four small, hidden hd cameras and the same for hidden mics (I think four of those). This was all recorded onto a small setup of of dvr/hard drives in the trunk and I believe even sent automatically to the cloud so that the "evidence" could not be confiscated and "Lost" regarding police harassment.

I belieb (sorry, BELIEVE) that he went even further with bulletproof glass, runflats, bulletproof panels etc....not my interest at this point.

No matter what I search, I cannot find the damn page anywhere...does this ring a bell at all?

Thanks, Mike.

raptor
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Re: I'm trying to hunt down an article and having no luck.

Post by raptor » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:37 pm

No but if you google videos "car hidden camera system"

Alaskancouple
Favorite Zombie Movies: That British one with the kid who has a pet zombie.

Post by Alaskancouple » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:56 pm

I've googled every combination of tactical/security/hidden/car/camera/mic/surveillance/upload/......you get the point, lol, to no avail :(

Also, I really want to find that particular page since it was a VERY clean install ...just amazing, really. I think that he had a front/rear cam setup and four mics all recording at once...seemed brilliant...I regret losing the page.

TwistedSense

Post by TwistedSense » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:07 pm

http://www.carcamcentral.com/videos/Ecl ... s-And-More

Is this it?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
I don't care what you think of me. Unless you think I am awesome. In which case, you are right.

Return to “Transportation”