1. Bladder Issues (urinating outside, UTIs, etc.)
2. Menstruation (fem hygiene products [FHP] and complications)
3. GYN Issues (BV, yeast, complications)
4. Sexual Health (STIs/STDs)
5. Birth Control (options)
6. Pregnancy (prenatal care, delivery, complications)
7. Menopause (natural remedies for symptoms)
1. Pee where you can. Get over it. UTI's generally occur from lack of cleanliness on the outside - use your shirt.
2. There's a reason they call it "The Rag". Nuff' said.
3. Should be none - if there is, lots of water and just tough it out. None are deadly.
4. Um...who you screwin' durin the PAW? You got time to screw, you got time to load mags, cook, look out, wash your junk, etc.
5. See above.
6. See above. In the off chance that you are preggers when said events occur, chances are you'll have to suck it up and just pop that baby out with no epidural. It's survivable - I did it. And chances are, you'll be surrounded by medics who wanna have a look-see (myself not being one of them, but just sayin - although if a PAW Mama To Be wanted a female medic, I'm all there....)
7. Sorry ladies, menopause (from what I've heard) is brutal anyhow. Sorry you won't get your hormones. If I have to do without my Budweiser and Camels, you can do without your Estroven.
Otherwise, we could just feed 'em to the zombies...
So, who wants to be MY friend??? LMFAO