It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:23 pm 

sdkmcqueen wrote:
So since when has Sodium Chloride become a prescription drug? According to Chinook medical you have to get permission from your head physician to be able to buy Saline. Does anyone know if this is just Chinook medical covering all its bases or is it common practice now?

There was another post about the saline thing. Several places are listing it as Rx only.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:02 am 

I'm getting an expired security certificate when trying to order securely from Chinook. Tried several browsers and had the same issue. I contacted the site admin, as I assume it needs updating on their side. I'm going to hold off on ordering until that's resolved, though from what I've read here it's a great place to order from. It's a shame the promo codes no longer work.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 am 

Thanks for the notice. I was going to order some stuff next week. I guess I'll wait.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:21 pm 

Hermit wrote:
I'm getting an expired security certificate when trying to order securely from Chinook. Tried several browsers and had the same issue. I contacted the site admin, as I assume it needs updating on their side. I'm going to hold off on ordering until that's resolved, though from what I've read here it's a great place to order from. It's a shame the promo codes no longer work.

Received an email from the director, this is now resolved. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:19 pm 

Hello, I think this is my first post here. just a new member trying to fit in the community so i would like to share a some info.

Anyways, Since we are talking about Where to buy Medical products I think I should share something on where I get my products.

So far, I have been ordering online on "PulseStore" i don't know that it rings a bell so far they are a good company to trust with.

Here are some of my common orders at them

--> Port Authority Stadium Seat

--> Prestige Medical Square Paddle Leather Holster Set

--> Medical Car-GO Travel Bag

--> Disecting Kit

By the way the site is Pulsestore[dot]com, so far I don't know if they have some new products maybe you could check it out.

I hope that my suggesting is helpful.

Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 am 

So has anyone figured out where to buy IV Fluids and IV kits by any chance? :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:36 pm 

Google it - BP Medical Supplies.

You can buy anything they sell, without medical director or a prescription. I buy bags of Sodium Chloride for my burn kit (b/c its easier to store than bottles). However, I also keep some IV stuff on hand for after parties... I get the IV caths on eBay; and buy the tubing, etc., from BPM. And they accept PayPal, so it's win-win. They also sell the caths, but only in large count packages.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:45 am 

Thanks for the heads up. A member actually pm'ed me the info long time ago. :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:38 pm 

I'm currently in the middle of a very bad buying experience with BP Medical so buyer beware.

First, Thank you to the folks who have contributed to this thread :-)

I decided to give BP Medical a try in mid March and placed a small order ($60).

I received an order confirmation email the day after placing my order informing me that I would receive an email when my order shipped. That was the last time I have heard from BP Medical.

After 4 emails and 4 phone calls all of which have never been responded to as it has now been 2 weeks since I placed my order I decide to call my CC and dispute the charge.

5 days later I receive a box from BP that has a case of Cold packs (25 ea), I ordered 6.... I still cant get them to communicate with me and have no idea on the status of the rest of my order though I doubt it matters to them...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm 

I placed a BIG order with them earlier this year. 99% of the cash value of the order came through perfectly, even though it wasn't packed well. However, I ordered 6 packs of petroleum jelly-soaked gauze (if you guys aren't using this stuff, it's awesome, scabs won't stick to it!). I received 6 tubes of petroleum jelly. Not the same thing at all! Haven't been able to get anyone there to communicate with me about resolving the problem.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:41 pm 

Anyone know if we still get a discount with rescue essentials? ZSers and UNDEAD no longer appear to work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:29 pm 

Just PMed you the new code.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:51 pm 

Checking in on behalf of Chinook Medical Gear with an update on our special pricing for ZS. We are currently offering a 10% coupon code through our online store, valid through June 15th. Offer good on purchases of $25 or more.

Simply enter the code ZCON12C upon checkout to take advantage of this deal. Offer valid through June 15th. Limit one per customer. Please visit http://www.chinookmed.com to place your order or PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited by Chinookmed1 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:41 pm 

Never heard of your sight befor and im in the market for a kit im gettingnready to go intonlong haul class a driving ill checkbout your sight

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:01 am 

Buy Chinook, buy Rescue Essentials. Avoid BP, Botach and some other bottom feeders unless you enjoy wrangling on the phone.
Killer deal for the next 2 days at RE: 20% off everything - code is 2012-20, ends monday night.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:07 pm 

As an update to be fair to BP Medical

I decided to track down a live person so I did a little digging and found that BP Medical is also Everready First Aid & Medical Supplies.

I called Everready and asked them about a BP order they connected me with Jason who handles the BP orders. I have learned the trick, Do NOT order through the BP website, order the same products through EVERREADY on Amazon. ( Amazon will back your order this way and you have an open forum for feedback)

Jason was a nice guy and immediately sent the remainder of my order, Though this was after I tracked them down.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:05 pm 

towm8er wrote:
Never heard of your sight befor and im in the market for a kit im gettingnready to go intonlong haul class a driving ill checkbout your sight

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Great to make your acquaintance and please let me know if I can help with anything. In addition to our 10% off coupon for ZS this month, Chinook Medical Gear just announced a brand new Emergency Preparedness Medical Kit, and our product development team is working on three additional EPMK's that will be announced in the coming months. Stay tuned!

http://www.chinookmed.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=01374&source=nextopia

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:38 am 

Ok, I've reached the point in preps to start taking serious care of the bandaids aspect.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm 

Jorian wrote:
Buy Chinook, buy Rescue Essentials. Avoid BP, Botach and some other bottom feeders unless you enjoy wrangling on the phone.
Killer deal for the next 2 days at RE: 20% off everything - code is 2012-20, ends monday night.

After many months of lurking, I registered on ZS. Does Rescue Essentials do 20% off very often? I'm assembling a couple new kits, but would be willing to wait for a deal like that. What is the current deal they are offering?
Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:11 am 

mittens wrote:

After many months of lurking, I registered on ZS. Does Rescue Essentials do 20% off very often? I'm assembling a couple new kits, but would be willing to wait for a deal like that. What is the current deal they are offering?
Thanks!

I too am interested.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:00 pm 

20% store wide is maybe once a year, if that. (That is close to our average margin so we actually lose on a lot of items when we do that.) But we screw up some purchasing, stumble into some great purchases, get held to minimums for contracts that don't use all of some things, etc. So we usually have a few feature deals, usually not visible except by link. Right now there's THIS, but it will go away Monday evening.

If you click on any of the items in that link that say "our price", the sale price will show up... other items show the sale price right on the linked page.

ETA - good deals, mostly kits and modules, but also current dated Combat Gauze LE $37 and some dressings...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:16 am 

Can anyone advise on a stellar deal available right now for blowout kits, FAKs, and a car kit?
1) The blowout kits and FAKs will be attached to tactical rigs.
2) The car kit's going to be used for CERT (http://www.citizencorps.gov/cert/) activities.
3) I'd also like to find a quality tourniquet.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions and links you can provide. I'd love to find something dirt cheap, but my primary concern is finding quality components in kits that don't require adding more than a piece or two at most.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 pm 

Semi-secret hidden sale category.

A couple of vehicle kits there...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 pm 

I just ordered a Med Pouch and some coyote brown shears from Dark Angel Med.
The pouch is really well designed and holds the basics for a blow out kit. They sell full kits, but I like to put my own together.
They shipped same day and made it a very pleasant buying experience.

http://www.darkangelmedical.com/

http://prepperbookreview.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next