Wilderness Medical Conference

Discussions of the best (or worst) equipment to have on hand for use in the event of an injury during an emergency.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

VXMerlinXV

Wilderness Medical Conference

Post by VXMerlinXV » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Hey guys, the Wilderness medical conference I wrote up a few years back is happening again in Philadelphia. It's a good opportunity to work on your medical skillset and practice some survival skills with experts. Check out the link.

http://www.maswmc2018.com
My posts are my opinion, and do not reflect the standing or policy of any group I may be associated with. Nothing typed here should be considered medical advice, or permission from myself or any governing body to perform medical intervention. If this is a medical emergency, please get off your computer and dial the appropriate local response number.

zXzGrifterzXz
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Romero movies, The Stink of Flesh, Seige of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days later, The remakes of Night and Dawn.

Re: Wilderness Medical Conference

Post by zXzGrifterzXz » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:51 am

Looks like it could be fun. I'm night work those days but ill see if I can take off.
-NREMT - EMT
-NFPA 1006 Rescue Technician
-HAZMAT Technician

My Aid Bag
*Standard medical disclaimer applies to all of my posts, YMMV, Always check CNS before and after, never let the new guy drive, don't attempt anything you read here without proper supervision..... Blah Blah Blah*

Return to “First Aid”