New fun and funny homestead channel

Discuss lifestyle changes to better survive disasters. This category is for topics pertaining to being self reliant such as DIY, farming, alternative energy, autonomous solutions to water collection and waste removal, etc.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

New fun and funny homestead channel

Post by ineffableone » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:10 am

Hey folks, I just discovered this channel and thought I would share it. They only have 2 videos but look set to be putting out many more. The 2 videos are a trailer, and episode one. Here is the trailer.

They are an interesting family with a good sense of humor but they still provide good info and knowledge that you can pick up and learn from while having a laugh and being entertained.

Their youtube channel is here: Land Of Tamarack Homestead
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

quazi

Re: New fun and funny homestead channel

Post by quazi » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:31 pm

That was pretty entertaining. I hope they put out more.

Another homesteading channel I've been enjoying recently is SkillCult.

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Re: New fun and funny homestead channel

Post by ineffableone » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Nice suggestion, subbed, to catch more from him.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Return to “Self-Sufficient Living”