Texas!!!

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

sreid87
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, The Walking Dead, 28 Days Later, Night of the Living Dead

Re: Texas!!!

Post by sreid87 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:38 am

I'm north of Houston,in the Spring area, but would like to set up a meet up for anyone looking to start up a group. A collection of people that will all help one another through any crisis from personal to SHTF. Even the fact that during hurricanes like Ike we have the need to protect one another. Since everyone on this forum seems to be one type of prepper or another then lets see if we can band together and have strength in numbers. If I even get one message back then that's enough to establish a meet and greet, but hopefully there's more then just 2 of us. Feel free to throw in suggestions for a meeting place since this will be the first one. Shooting ranges, or restaurants are common, but if you have an idea send it out there.

Please feel free to send me a message here on the forum, or directly at sreid87@gmail.com

Hope to hear from yall
"You may find me dead in a ditch somewhere, but by god I will be laying in a pile of brass...." Texas State Trooper

arrowolf
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Location: Riding Shotgun on the Bang Bus out of the Zombie Apocalypse

Post by arrowolf » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:58 pm

sreid87 wrote:I'm north of Houston,in the Spring area, but would like to set up a meet up for anyone looking to start up a group. A collection of people that will all help one another through any crisis from personal to SHTF. Even the fact that during hurricanes like Ike we have the need to protect one another. Since everyone on this forum seems to be one type of prepper or another then lets see if we can band together and have strength in numbers. If I even get one message back then that's enough to establish a meet and greet, but hopefully there's more then just 2 of us. Feel free to throw in suggestions for a meeting place since this will be the first one. Shooting ranges, or restaurants are common, but if you have an idea send it out there.

Please feel free to send me a message here on the forum, or directly at sreid87@gmail.com

Hope to hear from yall
Houston has a chapter already ZSC:014.
Every cloud has a silver lining. Except the mushroom-shaped ones which have a lining of Iridium and Strontium-90.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

Sparky666

Post by Sparky666 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:34 pm

im on the boarder of arlington and fort worth...

Sparky666....

sreid87
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, The Walking Dead, 28 Days Later, Night of the Living Dead

Post by sreid87 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:17 am

arrowolf wrote:
sreid87 wrote:I'm north of Houston,in the Spring area, but would like to set up a meet up for anyone looking to start up a group. A collection of people that will all help one another through any crisis from personal to SHTF. Even the fact that during hurricanes like Ike we have the need to protect one another. Since everyone on this forum seems to be one type of prepper or another then lets see if we can band together and have strength in numbers. If I even get one message back then that's enough to establish a meet and greet, but hopefully there's more then just 2 of us. Feel free to throw in suggestions for a meeting place since this will be the first one. Shooting ranges, or restaurants are common, but if you have an idea send it out there.

Hope to hear from yall
Houston has a chapter already ZSC:014.

Yes I am signed up with them already also, but there are people that are in this section that are not it ZS 014 yet
"You may find me dead in a ditch somewhere, but by god I will be laying in a pile of brass...." Texas State Trooper

EECHAY

Post by EECHAY » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 am

I'm now by Corsicana Tx. Anyone near me?
~We think in generalities, but we live in detail.
-Cpl Green, USMC, OIF I

sreid87

Post by sreid87 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Is anyone into war reenacting or just general firearms/field training set in a military format? We have set uniforms, set roles, set rules, ranks, field tactics, and best of all we train. The group is a legal and legitimate training force that goes into the field as the opposing guerrilla force with and sometimes against the US Army Special Forces. If you live within driving rage for Houston and are interested then let me know for more details. I dont get to check this very often, but email me at sreid87@gmail.com for the fastest response

ZombieGeek

Post by ZombieGeek » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:18 am

Hello

BigDaddyTX

Post by BigDaddyTX » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Hi! Stop by the intro thread and introduce yourself. I'll add you to the ZSC:014 chapter forum so you can see what's going on around you locally.

Also, anyone who hasn't checked the Chap 14 forum should take a look; Blast is giving away one of his edibles classes, it would be worth a drive in from around Houston at the least. After that I'm heading to what is some of the best BBQ I've ever tasted and people are more than welcome to tag along for that. Be warned if you don't live close to it though, you'll dream about it and lust over it.
mzmadmike wrote: I may even buy another semiautomatic assault weapon rambo killing machine for my small penis, with lots of large capacity non-reusable clips full of armor piercing incendiary mercury tracer poisoned explosive hollowpoint glaser black talons

dragogt

Post by dragogt » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:00 am

Lurker/ fng here from Conroe..

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

TwistedSense

Post by TwistedSense » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Extreme NE Texas aka De Kalb, TX. Birth place of Bonanza star Dan Blocker, hometown of former major league baseball player Luke Walker and crash site of Ricky Nelson's plane. We even have the tail section of the plane as a souvenir.
I don't care what you think of me. Unless you think I am awesome. In which case, you are right.

FordGuy2001
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn 04. Resident Evil Films. Zombieland.

Post by FordGuy2001 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:18 pm

TwistedSense wrote:Extreme NE Texas aka De Kalb, TX. Birth place of Bonanza star Dan Blocker, hometown of former major league baseball player Luke Walker and crash site of Ricky Nelson's plane. We even have the tail section of the plane as a souvenir.

Right up the road from you Twisted!
Fleet # ZS0021
shrapnel wrote: Pancakes, our cat, is more of a badass than any of the humans in the house.
raptor wrote:
America even in the midst of a recession is a nation of plenty; we should not allow children to go hungry.

50calray

Post by 50calray » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:48 pm

West Texan who recently relocated to Dallas TX.

phil_in_cs
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by phil_in_cs » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:10 am

Look in the chapter 030 section for information on a state wide mock bugout hosted by the central Texas chapter.

http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 8&t=104561" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't confuse a belligerent and aggressive attitude with the strength, training, and conditioning needed to prevail in a fight. How do you know you have the Will To Win, if you don't even have the will to train?

rockj

Post by rockj » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Here in San Antonio its 100 degrees and
no sign of any zombies.

Bubba J

Post by Bubba J » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:57 am

Corpus Christi.

Wolfe4086
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Dead Series
Zombii Series
Cemetary Man
Zombieland

Post by Wolfe4086 » Sat May 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Relocating to Fort Worth possibly next month. Anyone have any advice or words of warning?
"The price of failure is to be paid for in blood" Sensei Yamashita - Tanaka Corporation School of Assassins

Wrangler
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland

Post by Wrangler » Sat May 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Wolfe just moved here last month, pm me if you need help finding housing. I just finished my search and still have plenty of notes.
When I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I take along Samuel Colt...

Zimmy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days later, Return of the Living Dead

Post by Zimmy » Sun May 18, 2014 11:05 am

EECHAY wrote:I'm now by Corsicana Tx. Anyone near me?
I'm in Ennis
Boldly going nowhere

dallas

Re:

Post by dallas » Sun May 18, 2014 11:52 am

Gunny wrote:Houstan? Houstan? Houston man Huston. I live in Crockett if you know where that is, about 3 hours north of you.
I used to live in Crockett.

Wolfe4086
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Dead Series
Zombii Series
Cemetary Man
Zombieland

Post by Wolfe4086 » Mon May 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Wrangler wrote:Wolfe just moved here last month, pm me if you need help finding housing. I just finished my search and still have plenty of notes.
Thanks, I did find a place that is a 13 minute walk from work. Right now just waiting on hearing back on a confirmed start date. Going to be down in the 76137 zip at the moment.
"The price of failure is to be paid for in blood" Sensei Yamashita - Tanaka Corporation School of Assassins

Viper shtf

Post by Viper shtf » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:01 am

Fort Worth here, 76133. How the hell do I join the North Texas chapter?
PistolPete wrote:Seriously, fashion is dumb. But my wife likes the way they make my ass look or the way you can follow the veins on my balls through the denim or something. Whatever. I can dress up once in a while.

TwistedSense

Post by TwistedSense » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:42 am

If you're looking to join ZSC:019 I believe you need to PM arrowolf but looking at arrowolfs info shows they haven't been on since July 30th
I don't care what you think of me. Unless you think I am awesome. In which case, you are right.

Viper shtf

Post by Viper shtf » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:18 pm

Well, damn. That complicates things doesn't it?
PistolPete wrote:Seriously, fashion is dumb. But my wife likes the way they make my ass look or the way you can follow the veins on my balls through the denim or something. Whatever. I can dress up once in a while.

TwistedSense

Post by TwistedSense » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Viper shtf wrote:Well, damn. That complicates things doesn't it?
try PM anyway. Maybe it'll send them an email alert

Return to “Meeting room”