Florida Members

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

JRod

Post by JRod » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:43 am

Fuck a bunch of 30 and 40 degree weather. I want my 80's back.

Back on topic, we have received a ton of new Florida members, DTOM's google group is trying to piece this side of the country together (I can't much figure it out either), and we still haven't got a proper meet together yet.
Charter founder of the Hoff Squad Center for Hoff Appreciation. LLC 2008
kyle wrote:Like OMG... this thread is sooo two years ago.
BethDeath on the PAW w/out razors wrote:There will be hairy people fornicating everywhere. :D

KotaLu
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more

Post by KotaLu » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:17 am

Shmerlin, I just approved your membership on the google board 8) Welcome!

Yeah, um the last two nights it's been in the freakin' 20's... I miss South Florida... this freezin' stuff is for northerners!
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

sirwalcottthe3rd

Post by sirwalcottthe3rd » Wed May 14, 2008 11:15 pm

we all need to set up a meet, maybe go to the range or something. all i ask is that we go to a range that is shotgun friendly(the ones near me dont allow them)
Only the paranoid survive.

sirwalcottthe3rd

Post by sirwalcottthe3rd » Wed May 14, 2008 11:24 pm

just applied for the google page.waiting for clearance

KotaLu
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more

Post by KotaLu » Thu May 15, 2008 5:07 am

Sir-

A get together would be a great idea, (drama-free this time).
Exactly where are you located?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

sirwalcottthe3rd

Post by sirwalcottthe3rd » Thu May 15, 2008 4:13 pm

im in lake Helen. what sort of drama occured last time? no fights i hope. im to chill for all that.

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Fri May 16, 2008 6:08 am

lol no fights, at least not physically... just a misunderstanding that got out of control.

Cool, you aren't too far away... sending a pm

RIP HK33k

Saint Abacus

Re: Florida Members

Post by Saint Abacus » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:47 pm

Newy to the forums from New Port Richey Florida

The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series

Post by The Highwayman » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Saint Abacus wrote:Newy to the forums from New Port Richey Florida

Welcome, from the Ocala area. Check my sigline for a SE ZS Google group we formed, as well as a GA. campout we are having in the fall.
Join ZS:17- FL

RIP Hk33k

Bott-Chi

Post by Bott-Chi » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:15 am

Hey Florida people we need to get together and shoot also I think it was high time we thoght about getting our own chapter formed with Georgia and Alabama maybe. I can't think of anyplace that needs disaster relief teams more often than Florida. They could also use some education on surviving the ZPAW...snigger! Let me know what ya'll think.
Good, Bad...I'm The Guy With The Gun...BANG!!

zephyrkyuubi
Favorite Zombie Movies: um all of them, except house of the dead 2.I love ROTLD, DOTD, RE, 28 days later, shaun of the dead, evil dead, army of darkness. How could I forget Planet Terror

Post by zephyrkyuubi » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Howdy, New member
located in Naples, FL
I'm really suprised there is 4 people from naples!
“Good government is no substitute for self-government”~ Mahatma Ghandi

Napalm{WmD}
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them. The crapy ones are a lesser favorite.

Post by Napalm{WmD} » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:04 pm

Just a heads up a shooting day is in the works. Stay tuned for more info.
Check out ZS:17 -> http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=94" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by The Highwayman » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:32 pm

Bott-Chi wrote:Hey Florida people we need to get together and shoot also I think it was high time we thoght about getting our own chapter formed with Georgia and Alabama maybe. I can't think of anyplace that needs disaster relief teams more often than Florida. They could also use some education on surviving the ZPAW...snigger! Let me know what ya'll think.
Check the link in my sigline.... :wink:

RIP Hk33k

Napalm{WmD}

Post by Napalm{WmD} » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:37 pm

This just in:
The local shoot/camp event thing I'm working on will be located in Leesburg, Fl. Hope that's central enough for yall. No dates are set as of yet. Don't want it too close to the Georgia time. Shooting will defiantly be happening, rain or shine, as the event will be located at an indoor gun range. Camping in the field is possible for those who would like to. A seminar of sorts may also be available. More info to come so stay tuned to this thread. I'll make a thread with all the plans later and post a link here.

ETA: Feel free to PM me with any questions as to what the heck I'm talking about.

Note if this end up a success, it was all my idea. If it fails, it was DTOM's idea.
Check out ZS:17 -> http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=94" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Napalm{WmD}

Post by Napalm{WmD} » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:16 pm

As promised here's the link. http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 46#p684246" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you are interested in the Camp and Shoot on Aug 29+30 let me know. Either PM me or post on above link.

Magic Man!
Favorite Zombie Movies: Army of Darkness, Night of the Living Dead, Shaun of the Dead, the one I want to make about zombies attacking Knob Creek during the machine gun shoot.

Post by Magic Man! » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:10 pm

Well, my first post had to be somewhere, so I figured it might as well be here.

I'm in the Melbourne, Florida area. I'm game for shooting or general milling about.

- Magic Man!

Napalm{WmD}

Post by Napalm{WmD} » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:03 pm

Magic Man! wrote:Well, my first post had to be somewhere, so I figured it might as well be here.

I'm in the Melbourne, Florida area. I'm game for shooting or general milling about.

- Magic Man!
Dude the introduction thread is for first post, but nice to have ya anyway.

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Magic Man! wrote:Well, my first post had to be somewhere, so I figured it might as well be here.

- Magic Man!
First and only post?!?

RIP HK33k

thelung187
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days

Post by thelung187 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Hmm, well, +1 for another Floridian, I'm also in the Melbourne area (though admittedly I whore the boards a fair bit at home/work!) :lol:
AZMedic wrote:Oh thats not sarcasm at all. We would be truly fucked.
Melpat wrote:That "lacquer coated" ammo causes Christ to curse, causes babies to cry at odd hours, and is responsible for flat beer.
I am AR/9mm convert/pie/red-wire classic-style.

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:49 pm

thelung187 wrote:Hmm, well, +1 for another Floridian, I'm also in the Melbourne area (though admittedly I whore the boards a fair bit at home/work!) :lol:
Hi ya lung :)

RIP HK33k

The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by The Highwayman » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:30 pm

thelung187 wrote:Hmm, well, +1 for another Floridian, I'm also in the Melbourne area (though admittedly I whore the boards a fair bit at home/work!) :lol:

Well, if you're interested in get-togethers, keep an eye out for links in my sigline for stuff happening in this general nexk of the woods. Oh yeah, and Howdy! 8)

RIP Hk33k

Napalm{WmD}

Post by Napalm{WmD} » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Another camp and shoot/get together in central Florida. http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 38&t=47346" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doctorr Fabulous
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days/Weeks Later

Re: Central Florida Members

Post by Doctorr Fabulous » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:41 am

LIVE THREAD, LIVE!

This thread gets crawled a lot, because it is always in the top of the unread column, so I'm using it as advertising.

Calling all central Floridians. Are you pissed that ZS:017 is silent? Did you know ZS: 017 is the Florida chapter? I say we make it the Central Florida chapter.

If all else fails, we can generate some interest in the area, chat guns, set up group deals for firearms training/group buys, or I can show you my favorite coffee blend. I dunno if I can pull this off or not, but fuck me it's worth trying. I also have a several humorous stories involving Marines that you can only hear in person. Convinced yet? HELLZ YEAH YOU ARE!

Any chapter leadership or volunteers, feel free to PM me with well wishings or raucious laughter at the goat-rope I am generating for myself. I intend to throw my not-inconsiderable mind and boundless Vesuvian rage at the central Florida ZSers. I may end up trying to pass off my cats as ZSers, complete with little shirts and whatnots. You don't want you chapter officers to be cats, do you? NAY! Cats are terrible chapter officers, especially my little furbabies.

So do old Zed proud and come on out, rep Central Florida, and support ZS. I respond to PMs, will text/email if required, and will promise not to sign you up for catfacts. I promise.
Opinions subject to change in light of new information.
http://i.imgur.com/wG6ZMjE.jpg

Shmerlin

Re: Central Florida Members

Post by Shmerlin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Central Fl only? I know i'm not as active on the forums as I used to be, but I don't necesarily want to get cut off from ZS:17 :)
Dinner Adventures, My restuarant review blog.

Return to “Meeting room”