Florida Members

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Old_Man
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days and weeks later, I am legend, the original dawn of the Dead...etc.

Post by Old_Man » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:30 pm

KotaLu wrote:
CAsch wrote:I've got a lot of family in Jax, the only thing I don't really like about it is the smell. And for those who don't know, yes, Jax really does smell. It's the old factories.
And the St. John's River...
What the St. John's smell?!....surely you jest!....it the smell of...uh from..uh..manatee farts ...yes that is it.

KotaLu
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more

Post by KotaLu » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:59 am

Zactly!!

Hey Old man.. you live!! 8)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

Old_Man
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days and weeks later, I am legend, the original dawn of the Dead...etc.

Post by Old_Man » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:25 pm

KotaLu wrote:
Hey Old man.. you live!! 8)
Scarey ain't it? Been working way too much. Hope all is well with you and yours.

KotaLu
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more

Post by KotaLu » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:26 pm

Things are really good here... been working my tail off, as well 8)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

XD

Post by XD » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:26 am

Just wanted all of you to know that with Kyles permission I've created a Google Group for ZS members in the SE. I figured that covering AL and Ga would be a good idea...

http://groups.google.com/group/zs-southeast?hl=en

Hopefully it makes contact and planning easier. I expect every Fl member who has any intention of having a get together or starting a chapter to join... mostly because I always forget to check this section.
FelixArchon wrote:Bill: "One more thing, Randy. Go make me a sandwich."

ZS SouthEast Group for Florida, Georgia and Alabama ZS'ers

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:21 pm

XD wrote:Just wanted all of you to know that with Kyles permission I've created a Google Group for ZS members in the SE. I figured that covering AL and Ga would be a good idea...

Hopefully it makes contact and planning easier. I expect every Fl member who has any intention of having a get together or starting a chapter to join... mostly because I always forget to check this section.
Just joined...waiting for you :wink:

RIP HK33k

XD

Post by XD » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:32 pm

Kota,

Your now in... Good luck escaping now :twisted:

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:38 pm

XD wrote:Kota,

Your now in... Good luck escaping now :twisted:
8)

RIP HK33k

CAsch

Post by CAsch » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:35 pm

just applied

XD

Post by XD » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:37 pm

Just approved

razi

Post by razi » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:43 pm

hey fl gang, i'm gonna be in Jupiter for a week. pm me if you want to grab a beer. :)

The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series

Post by The Highwayman » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:52 pm

Hey all! I'm thinking about selling some heavy duty offshore fishing rods and reels, since I live inland now, and sold my boat. Being a Floridian by birth, I figured I would "cast" this out to ya'll first, to see if any fellow Sunshine staters might want first dibs on them. They are mostly Penn Senator reels, with assorted sizes (from 1/0 levelwinds, to a nice 5/0 shark reel) all are matched with nice big-game rods. I have been working 14+ hours a day, 6-7 days a week for several weeks now, but might be getting this Sunday off. If so, I will dig them out of the shed, and post some pics on here. I'll probably sell them for between $50-$100 dollars apiece, but would be willing to make a deal for all of them (6-8, I think). If anyone's interested, let me know; if not, I'll try the Trading Post....
Join ZS:17- FL

RIP Hk33k

zombiesean

Post by zombiesean » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:51 pm

got a thing in my pm box & just applied. i think this is a great idea & cant wait to have a get together
Many have died, last week, on these streets. In the basement of this building, you will find them. I have given them the last rites, now, you do what you will. You are stronger than us... But soon, I think they be stronger than you. When the dead walk, señores, we must stop the killing... or lose the war. -Dawn of the Dead

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:41 am

zombiesean wrote:got a thing in my pm box & just applied. i think this is a great idea & cant wait to have a get together
Glad you could join us 8) Welcome!

RIP HK33k

TardArm

Post by TardArm » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:23 pm

i really hope we can get a central florida chapter going.

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:58 am

I'm hoping we can get a Florida/Georgia chapter.

Also- Check it, if you haven't...

See ya'll there!

RIP HK33k

TardArm

Post by TardArm » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:05 am

applied.

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:08 am

TardArm wrote:applied.
Accepted 8)

RIP HK33k

TetraCyde

Post by TetraCyde » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:55 am

Applied.

Brevard County here.

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:16 pm

Hi ya and welcome :)

RIP HK33k

TardArm

Post by TardArm » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:27 pm

We all need to paintball sometime, or go shooting. I hear theres an amazing outdoor range in jax.

Napalm{WmD}
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them. The crapy ones are a lesser favorite.

Post by Napalm{WmD} » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:51 pm

I'm game let me know when/were. If yall are looking for a place I could set one up, but it's in Leesburg, Fl.
Check out ZS:17 -> http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=94" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JRod

Post by JRod » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:41 pm

TardArm wrote:We all need to paintball sometime, or go shooting. I hear theres an amazing outdoor range in jax.
I miss my old Bushmaster B2K :cry:
Charter founder of the Hoff Squad Center for Hoff Appreciation. LLC 2008
kyle wrote:Like OMG... this thread is sooo two years ago.
BethDeath on the PAW w/out razors wrote:There will be hairy people fornicating everywhere. :D

Shmerlin

Post by Shmerlin » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:23 am

Ok, I applied, and its about time google got off its ass and allowed me to register.

So anything else new going on in these here woods?
Dinner Adventures, My restuarant review blog.

Return to “Meeting room”