Florida Members

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

CAsch

Post by CAsch » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:03 am

I was insulted. Before I was married my wife was going to school down here and I was working in Gainesville. We decided once she graduated, we would live where the better pay was. So we ended up down here and I am back in school.

Cinezombi

Zombiewalk Oct 19, 2007 Orlando

Post by Cinezombi » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:05 am

Screamfest ZombieWalk Recruiting Zombies

Oct. 19, 2007

Starting @ TGI Front Row Ending @ Screamfest

Orlando, Florida

www.myspace.com/screamfestzombiewalk2007

Bott-Chi

Back Up And Ready to Kick Some Zombie Ass!!!

Post by Bott-Chi » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:27 pm

Hey guys been off for a bit, well a long bit. So somebody else from Ocala is finally in here. Drop me a line guys and gals we need to get together and shoot something. Kotalu u definitely need to drop me a line because I live in the Shores'. We could most definitely get together anytime depending on our schedules. Good to be back though ya'll.
Good, Bad...I'm The Guy With The Gun...BANG!!

KotaLu
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more

Re: Back Up And Ready to Kick Some Zombie Ass!!!

Post by KotaLu » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:36 pm

Bott-Chi wrote:Hey guys been off for a bit, well a long bit. So somebody else from Ocala is finally in here. Drop me a line guys and gals we need to get together and shoot something. Kotalu u definitely need to drop me a line because I live in the Shores'. We could most definitely get together anytime depending on our schedules. Good to be back though ya'll.

hey, will do... gotta get some free time, tho. Working 7 days, er nights a week at the present. :D Gotta love that o/t.
PM me when you get a chance... oh yeah and welcome back... 8)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

CAsch

Post by CAsch » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:36 am

Another Ocalan?! Don't you guys realize you are supposed to move away from there. Get out while you're still young! :)

KotaLu
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more

Post by KotaLu » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:39 am

CAsch wrote:Another Ocalan?! Don't you guys realize you are supposed to move away from there. Get out while you're still young! :)
I'm older than dirt :wink: I think I've aged 30 years since I moved here :shock:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

CAsch

Post by CAsch » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:26 pm

My dog and I both felt years come off when we moved away from there. :) She acts like a puppy again and I feel younger too, except when I am at school and see people at my level who are about 7 years younger than I am. :?

Bott-Chi

Post by Bott-Chi » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:56 pm

AHHhh....It's not so bad, I can use some peace and quiet for awhile. Plus if the shit hits the fan I can just take the fam to the Forest and hold out indefinitely there. Lol!!!
Good, Bad...I'm The Guy With The Gun...BANG!!

TardArm

Post by TardArm » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:29 pm

<----Melbourne

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:23 pm

TardArm wrote:<----Melbourne
Hi ya 8)

RIP HK33k

TardArm

Post by TardArm » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:27 pm

Okay sometime we HAVE to do this. i am a big paintball scenario junkie. every once in a while they do a F.E.A.R game. basically zombies vs the first strike force battling for control of a city. this being the city 8) its called camp blanding.

it averages somewhere around 500 players a team, it runs for 24 hours. So that means a lot of nighttime play. its some of the most fun ive ever had, clearign rooms in thsoe buildings, sometimes charging into an empyt room, sometimes a foreward command post with 30 guys....... stairwells, rooftops, a sewer system..... woods on all sides..... TANKS!!! LAW ROCKETS. (nerf rockets fired 500ish feet)pyrotechnics....its just amazing...... although for one 2day 24 hour scenario...it will run you abotu 300 bucks+
60-75$ entry fee
60$ for 2000 rnds
10$ for air..

i buy 5 cases of 2000 rounds when i go, because frankly there are so many targets......its unreal.
ive been twice, this is on a live military base, and they let viper (the games C.O) use it for 2weekends a year. but at a steep price hence the entry and paint fees....
waddya think?

video: I was at the event in the first video....one of the best experiences of my life.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aQAw0d1L-kQ& ... ed&search=
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WZ9m3m1foJ0& ... ed&search=

doesnt even come close to the intensity..the murder holes the windows the doors, the alleys, the courtyards...ahhh the insanity! hehe

Cinezombi

Screamfest ZombieWalk Attempts World Record

Post by Cinezombi » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:44 am

894 participants gathered at the Monroeville Mall in Pittsburgh, which served as the set of the classic zombie film Dawn of the Dead, on October 29, 2006.

We are talking about less than 1000. 8000 attended Screamfest last year. It will double this year. That is less than 1/16 of the total attendance if Screamfest does 16,000.

Get To Infecting Zombies!!!!!

There is no question, we are going to beat the world record., spread the word. Go on myspace and blog, post bulletins, go to horror forums and post, I will contact Guiness World Records.

We are doing this no joke.

Don't take it lightly, this is big, the real deal, Orlando will be infested with the dead. Walt Disney will rise from the dead and walk amongst us. Children and families will run in terror, with no place to hide.

Behold!!!!

Screamfest ZombieWalk 2007
World Largest Zombiewalk

www.zombiefriendswalk.com

Zombies In a line, a really long, scary, gory line

The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series

Post by The Highwayman » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:46 pm

Howdy ya'll....Just signed up, from Ocala-ish....Saw there's already a coupla us in the are! Cool!! 8)
Join ZS:17- FL

RIP Hk33k

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:10 am

DON'T TREAD ON ME wrote:Howdy ya'll....Just signed up, from Ocala-ish....Saw there's already a coupla us in the are! Cool!! 8)
Yep, me and Bott... there may be a couple of others...

welcome!

RIP HK33k

The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by The Highwayman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:58 pm

Thanks, good to be here! I also relocated from S. Fla last year....specifically Pompano Beach..... :shock: QUITE the change of pace, eh?

RIP Hk33k

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:29 pm

You said it... I relocated from West Palm Beach last January... still feels weird! :shock: 8)

RIP HK33k

CAsch

Post by CAsch » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:42 pm

Shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone, but I sometimes miss Ocala.

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:48 am

Well, you are in Deerfield... that's totally understandable :wink:

RIP HK33k

CAsch

Post by CAsch » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:40 pm

yeah I never really felt unsafe walking at night in Ocala.

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:03 pm

Yeah,it definitely feels safer up here. I have to walk to walk to work from time to time, and I'll do it here with no hesitation. That's one thing I do not miss about West Palm... if I walked anywhere, I was packin'... don't get me wrong, I still do here, but I'm less likely to have to actually show it to anyone :o)

RIP HK33k

The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by The Highwayman » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:26 pm

'Tis one of the main reasons I moved here! That, as well as the fresh air, and the relative lack of non-english speaking (although THAT seems to bechanging here too-just a lot slower) :wink:

Has there ever been a Fla. "get-together"??? Seems, after perusing this thread, there's been a lot of "almosts"......

RIP Hk33k

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:21 am

nope, just a lot of almosts... we NEED to fix that!! 8)

RIP HK33k

JRod

Post by JRod » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:17 am

We are a rather unmotivated state :lol:
Charter founder of the Hoff Squad Center for Hoff Appreciation. LLC 2008
kyle wrote:Like OMG... this thread is sooo two years ago.
BethDeath on the PAW w/out razors wrote:There will be hairy people fornicating everywhere. :D

CAsch

Post by CAsch » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:29 am

I was just in Naples last night, but I didn't almost see about meeting up with anyone. I had a family obligation that i attended for 3 hours the came back to my side of the state.

Return to “Meeting room”