COZS CHL Training

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Squirrley

Re: COZS CHL Training

Post by Squirrley » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 pm

I thought it was a very well put-together and comprehensive class. I can't wait to send out all my paperwork and such an get my permit now :P
Gundown wrote:Then I saw the bear and thought... holy shit this rum is fucking awesome!

Dirt_Napper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Resident Evil franchise, Quarantine

Post by Dirt_Napper » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:53 pm

Well,

The ProFire USA CO/UT CCW Training session went VERY well today. Squirrely, Paladyne, Rowan, MadWolf (and guest) and I all completed the training. It was very informative, we got some GREAT notebooks with current CO/UT laws regarding Concealed Carry, as well as some great information on some discounts for weapons training at Front Site in Nevada, and how to leverage ProFire USA's corporate accounts for discuonts with a number of equipment and clothing vendors. All in all, I would say it was a day well spent!

Also, for FireStorm... I spoke with Bob Pabst, the lead instructor for today's class and he told me that they would honor the group discount (for 3+ attendees) for you in future training, if you want to utilize ProFire USA to obtain your CCW training. Let me know, and I can get you in touch with him.

Dirt
"I'm afraid we have a zombie problem." - Frank West

firestorm

Post by firestorm » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Sounds like a productive day and fun was had by all. For me today was good and bad. Good news is a massive work project is done; bad news, I’m dependent on all of you to protect me. I guess I’m ok being the damsel in distress. HAHA

madwolf
Favorite Zombie Movies: Days of Darkness!

Post by madwolf » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:44 pm

I agree with Squirrley, this was an excellent class!!! The very first thing in class I learned what I was doing that was making my groups hit south of the bullseye and of course, I learned so much after that that it will take me a few days of thinking things over to assimilate it, and of course, a lot of reading.

Hats off to Dirtnapper for finding the Profire guys, they did a far better job than I wound anticipate having received from my sources.

And now, to file paper work, w00t! 8)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Dirt_Napper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Resident Evil franchise, Quarantine

Post by Dirt_Napper » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:20 pm

Thanks, MadWolf... but I've got to 'fess up. Rowan actually found ProFire USA, I just ran with the idea!

Firestorm, we'll get you hooked up FAST so that you won't have to be the damsel in distress for long, mainly 'cuz I don't want the image of you in a dress in my brain!!!! ARGH! :-)
"I'm afraid we have a zombie problem." - Frank West

firestorm

Post by firestorm » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Dresses look good on me when I shave my legs. :lol:

Impus
Favorite Zombie Movies: Die, You Zombie Bastards!

Post by Impus » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:14 pm

firestorm wrote:Dresses look good on me when I shave my legs. :lol:
::facepalm::

Good going, guys! I'd love to take a look at your course materials next time we get together.
Let Me Die Not Quietly, But Valiantly And Violently

ZSC:012 Tenimus Altus Humus

Squirrley

Post by Squirrley » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:19 pm

I'll bring mine to the movie, they supplied copies of all the relevant laws so I think I'll be trying to read through all that shit for a loooong while yet.
Gundown wrote:Then I saw the bear and thought... holy shit this rum is fucking awesome!

Return to “Meeting room”