zombie squad uk

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

AirdrieDead
Favorite Zombie Movies: shaun of the dead,dawn of the dead,and any zombie movie

zombie squad uk

Post by AirdrieDead » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:27 pm

hey i used to have a profile but i forgot what it was and is the zombie squad uk still around? :?

LilDaemon
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days, 28 Weeks, Resident Evil movies, Shaun of the Dead

Re: zombie squad uk

Post by LilDaemon » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:20 pm

yes.
We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true. - Robert Wilensky
Do not compute the totality of your poultry population until all the manifestations of incubation have been entirely completed. - William Jennings Bryan

Brash
Favorite Zombie Movies: NOTLD, Dawn of the Dead (Original), Shaun of the Dead, Wild Zero, Special Dead.

Post by Brash » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:13 pm

We have more British members than ever.

andygates
Favorite Zombie Movies: ROTLD 2 ;)

Post by andygates » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:35 am

Positively teeming, old chap.
Czechnology: "If you have to ask an internet forum for confirmation on whether or not a Revolution is coming, the answer is always no."

Free UK & Ireland Street and Topo maps for Garmin: ravenfamily.org/andyg/maps (updated weekly) - OpenStreetMap

Brash
Favorite Zombie Movies: NOTLD, Dawn of the Dead (Original), Shaun of the Dead, Wild Zero, Special Dead.

Post by Brash » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:01 pm

I wonder how many there are. I've lost count. Plus I'm doing my best to recruit more.

Big and Daft

Post by Big and Daft » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:27 pm

Brash wrote:I wonder how many there are. I've lost count. Plus I'm doing my best to recruit more.
I'm one!

Who else is?

Return to “Meeting room”