Canada, Doomed?

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

meatshieldChris
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the dead, Evil Dead trilogy

Re: Canada, Doomed?

Post by meatshieldChris » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:00 am

normally you can feel the eyelashes starting to ice up and stick together as you blink, so you can head it off by taking your glove off and holding your hand to your eye for a minute.

re: poster: that's why I love this place, lots of free space for everyone.

Cultentacle

Post by Cultentacle » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:55 am

Deschain wrote:GTA, Ontario. There's a few of us...but it seems we're pretty spread out. Anyone else from the GTA?

Deschain

I'm in the GTA as well.

Deschain
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Shaun of the Dead, Fido

Post by Deschain » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Awesome. I'm actually hoping to put together a GTA meet, but there's so few of us.

Deschain
Control the things you can control, maggot. Let everything else take a flying fuck at you, and if you must go down, go down with your guns blazing.- Cort

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
-General Mattis

De-Domesticating the Modern Male

Cultentacle

Post by Cultentacle » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:59 pm

Yeah thats true. Hopefully we'll be able to get more members with more events, like a movie night or something.

Deschain

Post by Deschain » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:17 pm

It'd be great, all things considered. A lot of us are pretty far from the Southern Ontario chapter, and looking at the chapter page it seems like activity is pretty rare. I've been hanging with the NNY krew, and they're pretty decent about having me around. I'd be awesome to have a Canuckistani contingent for their winter camping trip. I'm going for sure, would anyone else from Canuckistan be interested in going down?

Edit: Linkay! I've already got the go-ahead from my GF, so hooray!
Control the things you can control, maggot. Let everything else take a flying fuck at you, and if you must go down, go down with your guns blazing.- Cort

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
-General Mattis

Cultentacle

Post by Cultentacle » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Thanks for the link, I would definitely want to go. However, I usually have an exam around that time so I can't say for sure.

Deschain

Post by Deschain » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:14 pm

Well, drop a line when you know, then. It's be awesome to see more Canucks in general.

-General Mattis

Return to “Meeting room”