NC Meet and Greet

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Contagion, Carriers, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil (s), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Re: NC Meet and Greet

Post by NoAm » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 pm

We had a GREAT time meeting piratetech, pure success at the gun show, got some sweet deals, and finally got to meet another ZS friend! Epic Win! :mrgreen:
ZSC025 President
Check out this months newsletter To see how to save on food storage
ZS Chapter VolunteerHave questions about starting a chapter?●Want to find other ZS members in your area? Looking for other ZS members to start a chapter with? Check here first New Chapter Coordination Questions or email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Contagion, Carriers, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil (s), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Post by NoAm » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Don't forget about the cookout this Saturday!
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 4#p1497374
PM me for directions, we are in Hendersonville, just off 26 (Fletcher/Mtn. Home exit)
ZSC025 President
ZS Chapter VolunteerHave questions about starting a chapter?●Want to find other ZS members in your area? Looking for other ZS members to start a chapter with? Check here first New Chapter Coordination Questions or email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 am

Let me know if anyone is headed over to Fletcher for the Mountain State Fair Sept 10-19.
http://www.mountainfair.org/
ZSC025 President

PistolPete
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by PistolPete » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:37 pm

So, I'm too lazy to read all 41 pages of this thread to see who lives in or near Charlotte.
I'm going to be in Charlotte all next week, and I'd love to meet some ZS folks in the area. So if you're in the area and would be interested in dinner or hanging out one night, drop me a PM. I'd rather not hang out in my hotel room or at some random chain restaurant with my coworkers at night. :-)
Steemit, where I write stuff now

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain

AgentBlack
Favorite Zombie Movies: all of them, anything where the dead walk and eat people is cool with me.

Post by AgentBlack » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:18 pm

HOLLY CRAP!!
I need to build an ark...
rainfall rollcall?
I'm at +15" and counting here in Jacksonville.

Seven2
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Seven2 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Any members interested in a short meeting followed by a MnG are invited to this...
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 38&t=70526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'ma make a deal with the bad wolf so the bad wolf don’t bite no more.

Kitsune
Favorite Zombie Movies: Romero's Dawn, Dawn remake, Shaun, Romero's Night, 28 Days later.

Post by Kitsune » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Zombie walk in down town fayetteville on the 22nd, anyone planning to attend?

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Seven2 wrote:Any members interested in a short meeting followed by a MnG are invited to this...
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 38&t=70526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mr. NoAm & I will be there :mrgreen:

Also remember the gun show is this weekend at the Fair Grounds, in Fletcher. We will be going on Sunday.
ZSC025 President

DoubleTapEm

Post by DoubleTapEm » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 am

Im in Hilderbran...

Anyone close to me or want to meet up?

The internetz is fun and all, but i want to train, and help NC get its Charter!

USMSURPLUS-For Preparedness and Militia's!
http://go.to/usmsurplus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Eric Bost
Co-Owner
USMSURPLUS
828-302-8223
Call Anytime!

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Where is Hilderbran? We are South of Asheville in Hendersonville.
Update! I got the ZS Chapter application from kitty and finished the last couple bits. I sent it in on Wednesday! :mrgreen:
Hopefully the WNC ZS Chapter will be up and running soon!
ZSC025 President

DrthTater

Post by DrthTater » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:33 pm

NoAmnesty wrote: Update! I got the ZS Chapter application from kitty and finished the last couple bits. I sent it in on Wednesday! :mrgreen:
It's the end times.

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:51 pm

DrthTater wrote:
NoAmnesty wrote: Update! I got the ZS Chapter application from kitty and finished the last couple bits. I sent it in on Wednesday! :mrgreen:
It's the end times.
Wanted to make sure we squoze it in just before end times :wink:
ZSC025 President

Thorgrimr
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the dead, 28 days later, 28 Weeks later, Resident Evil (all three), not sure I've seen a Zombie movie I didn't like. That has changed, Gangs of the Dead was...ACK

Post by Thorgrimr » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Just wanted to take the chance and add to No Am's last post...we've gotten the word and Western North Carolina is listed as chapter ZS025....I think the chapter's center will be Asheville or there-a-bouts...keep watching for more up-dates as they come....we broke the NC curse...now who's gonna follow suit?
Thorgrimr

-Sometimes good people must do bad things to bad people so bad people don't do bad things to good people-

dogbane
Favorite Zombie Movies: the usual ones

Post by dogbane » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:25 pm

The NC chapter XXV forum is open for business.
Mostly not here anymore.

whisk.e.rebellion
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later. Dawn of the Dead (both versions). Return of the Living Dead. Shaun of the Dead. Dead Alive.

Post by whisk.e.rebellion » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Congratulations, guys and gals!

Next time I'm out that way we'll have to have an 015/025 meetup.
I survived Zombie Con 2011: Full Spectrum Pain
I survived Zombie Con 2012: Our word is "douchebag"
I survived Zombie Con 2014: <Insert inappropriate website here>

dorton

Post by dorton » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Cool deal. I'm glad to see someone get one up and rolling in NC. Maybe one of us from the center of the state will follow suit and get our own.

DrthTater

Post by DrthTater » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:51 pm

dorton wrote:Cool deal. I'm glad to see someone get one up and rolling in NC. Maybe one of us from the center of the state will follow suit and get our own.
It'll never happen.

Of course, I said the same about ANY nc chapter...

SlapNuts

Post by SlapNuts » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Just wondering why we only have a western NC chapter? Why not the whole state? I'm not up on the way the chapters work.
Tactical Jeep
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 pm

whisk.e.rebellion wrote:Congratulations, guys and gals!

Next time I'm out that way we'll have to have an 015/025 meetup.
Let me know when you are headed our way! We will have a special get together!

Slap Nuts, we will welcome whoever would like to join us! The entire NC State Chapter is a little hard since we are SO spread out! That is why we did a WNC Chapter. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS WELCOME THOUGH! :mrgreen:
ZSC025 President

Seven2
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Seven2 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:21 pm

NoAmnesty wrote:EVERYONE IS ALWAYS WELCOME THOUGH!
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8920/gtfot.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:roll:
I'ma make a deal with the bad wolf so the bad wolf don’t bite no more.

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Seven2 wrote:
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8920/gtfot.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Seven2! I will check into that immediately!
ZSC025 President

USMCSergeant

Post by USMCSergeant » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:31 pm

dorton wrote:Cool deal. I'm glad to see someone get one up and rolling in NC. Maybe one of us from the center of the state will follow suit and get our own.
I think we'll be there soon

dogbane
Favorite Zombie Movies: the usual ones

Post by dogbane » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Seven2 wrote:

That is within your power to change. Hold on while I get the destructions...

User Control Panel (Upper right of your ZS forum screen) --> Usergroups (under Options at upper left) --> Select chapter forum (by clicking in circle to right of desired forum) --> Join Selected (in dropdown box at bottom right) --> Submit

And come on board for the conversation.
Mostly not here anymore.

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by NoAm » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:46 pm

dogbane wrote:
Seven2 wrote:

That is within your power to change. Hold on while I get the destructions...
:shock: Oooooooo! Thanks Dogbane!

I also went back and read an email from PistolPete

"If people want to join your group to access your forum section, they can do so in their User Control Panel. Even though your group is open to all, they still need to join it before they can post."

Go into your User Control Panel
Go into Usergroups and select ZSC025

See if that helps! :mrgreen:
Last edited by NoAm on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZSC025 President

Return to “Meeting room”