Vermont Members

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

IronKnuckles

Vermont Members

Post by IronKnuckles » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:50 am

Any Vermont members still on?
Any Vermont members interested in restarting the inactive chapter 22?
Any looking to meet up coffee, shooting, whatever?
Maverick299 wrote:Where's the government bailout for Hostess? I would have survived just fine without Chevy or Chrysler, but life without strawberry fruit pies seems kinda pointless.
AK_Stick wrote:Pretty much always be a need for people who can kill people, or work on stuff.

SJNoftz

Re: Vermont Members

Post by SJNoftz » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:19 am

Right here. Way up north, but I'm here.

IronKnuckles

Post by IronKnuckles » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:21 am

Right on, you are way up there.
Bellows Falls does the Old Homes Days Festival with vendors, rides, games, showmen and women, and fireworks in August.
Springfield does the Steam Punk Festival in September. This year will be my first time going so I'm not sure what to expect.
As you can probably tell I'm in the south. I'm 20 minutes south of Springfield and 30 minutes north of Bratt.
Any plans to hit either of the festivals?
Maverick299 wrote:Where's the government bailout for Hostess? I would have survived just fine without Chevy or Chrysler, but life without strawberry fruit pies seems kinda pointless.
AK_Stick wrote:Pretty much always be a need for people who can kill people, or work on stuff.

SJNoftz

Post by SJNoftz » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:44 pm

I usually hit at least some throughout the state over the course of the year. Ever find your way up towards Burlington or Montpelier?

IronKnuckles

Post by IronKnuckles » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:55 am

Not really. I don't drive much these days. I'd hit the train to burlington if there was something cool going on some weekend. Do you know any events? Tradeshows? ect?

Return to “Meeting room”