Florida preppers near Hillsborough county

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Unknownsld

Florida preppers near Hillsborough county

Post by Unknownsld » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:13 pm

I am fairly new to prepping and have been setting up a bug out kit and plan over the last year and a half. I am looking for other like minded people near the Hillsborough county area. Please tell me I am not the only one! I am former US Army Infantry. I have trained in MOUT, Land Navigation and other area's during my time in service. Currently looking for tactical training courses and survival training courses to take. I had a business selling military, leo, survival, outdoor and firearms items. Will be restarting this business soon. I'm also awaiting to find out the status of my application to the law enforcement academy.

Looking for people with the following:
-Military, security and law enforcement/tactical training
-Shooting enthusiasts
-Hunters,trappers
-Radio operators
-Farmers
-Engineers
-Food preppers
-Medical professionals
-Fisherman
-Gunsmith
-Wilderness Survival Expert
-Dentist
-Blacksmith
-IT
-Electrician
-Carpenter
-Welder
-Distiller (for disinfecting dirty water)
-Miner
-Soap Makers
-Butcher
-Translator
-Midwife
-Sailors or anyone with a decent sized boat
-Anyone else who is like minded and can bring valuable knowledge to the network

shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Re: Florida preppers near Hillsborough county

Post by shrapnel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:16 am

What for? I just mean, are you trying to start a ZS chapter? Form a book club? Meet new and interesting people to go drinking with?
OTTB wrote:"What's that you're wearing?"
"This? Oh, just my rabies hat."
shrapnel wrote:Darling, I would never fondle your sphenoid.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

Unknownsld

Re: Florida preppers near Hillsborough county

Post by Unknownsld » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:55 pm

shrapnel wrote:What for? I just mean, are you trying to start a ZS chapter? Form a book club? Meet new and interesting people to go drinking with?
A ZS chapter? Not sure what that is. I'm looking for other people who are like minded who I can learn from and who might be able to learn a few things here and there from me as well. Not to mention the added benifit of having a group of people that can all depend on each other if a shtf situation ever happened.

Return to “Meeting room”