Marylanders for zombie event in Columbia MD

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

trippinout

Marylanders for zombie event in Columbia MD

Post by trippinout » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:31 am

Marylanders! Looking for people to do a zombie walk on Fri the 13th (Sept.). This will be at Brunswick Columbia lanes in columbia , MD. I can provide free bowling for anyone who let's me know at trippinjedi@gmail.com so I know how many lanes we will need. Sorry you have to buy your own food and drinks. The bowling staff will also be judging a best costume and there will be other prizes (ipods, iTunes gift cards, and raffles for free pizza, etc...). Winner of the costume contest will receive a Brunswick After Dark (BAD) VIP admission to up to 6 people ($72 value).

This is all in preparation for Brunswick's zombie bowling ball league! Again if interested contact me via the above email address! Thanks!

trippinout

Re: Marylanders for zombie event in Columbia MD

Post by trippinout » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Really!? No One!? Figured someone would have been interested! If your worried it is a scam, dont be! Call me at the bowling alley 410-381-7750. I'm there from 9am - 5pm on Friday! Damn this is a let down!

trippinout

Re: Marylanders for zombie event in Columbia MD

Post by trippinout » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Last call for zombie walkers! Event will be next Friday the 13th!

Return to “Meeting room”