assorted useful events at the shooting range (St. Louis)

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

dimmiedisaster

assorted useful events at the shooting range (St. Louis)

Post by dimmiedisaster » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:40 pm

http://mdc.mo.gov/areas/ranges/henges/

I have taken both the women's handgun and the women's shotgun course and I highly recommend both to any girls who want to become more familier with those firearms.

I'm thinking about taking the mushroom hunting course and maybe the women's shotgun course just so I can get more time on the trap range.

The firearms classes are REALLY basic in my expirience.

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:22 pm

woot! Positive use of Missouri tax dollars.

I'm glad people are taking advantage of it.
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

El_Dickman

Post by El_Dickman » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:25 am

Missouri has some of the best conservationist programs of any state that I've lived in. Probably the best, but I haven't spent as much time getting familiar with each state's programs as I have MO.

I'm interested in the mushroom hunting one also. But will have to get back to the US and settle down again before I can commit to anything.
El Dickman - KD0BWU

I survived. That's all. :P

minisini

Re: assorted useful events at the shooting range (St. Louis)

Post by minisini » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Have you had any experience in mushroom hunting before? To be honest when you go foraging (Ive been many a time) its kind of like fishing i.e. its difficult to guarantee you will see anything. I got a <a href="http://mushroomexam.com">Mushroom Hunting Certificate</a> from a site which specilises in teaching newbies the basics.

Vladimir
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil dead

Re: assorted useful events at the shooting range (St. Louis)

Post by Vladimir » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:10 am

Wasn't at the shooting range . But did attend the maple syrup fest event and learned how to harvest and make sugar and syrup . Now who don't have and want to maintain their sweet tooth during shtf bug out! Missouri is a great conservator and out programs are the best in America!
And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats

Return to “Meeting room”