Texas!!!

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

SlowMotion95
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:30 pm

Re: Texas!!!

Post by SlowMotion95 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:33 pm

Wixhita Falls here.

User avatar
91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 1933
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:16 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!
Location: Hill Country, Texas

Re: Texas!!!

Post by 91Eunozs » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:01 pm

Welcome... Things have slowed down on the board lately, but a pretty solid core group still around.

San Antonio(ish) area myself.
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

User avatar
CG
* * *
Posts: 774
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:00 pm
Location: Middle of a Haboob, Texas

Re: Texas!!!

Post by CG » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:45 pm

There's still a few of us hanging around!
Mater tua caligas gerit!

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

boskone
* * *
Posts: 322
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 pm
Location: Aggieland-ish

Re: Texas!!!

Post by boskone » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:52 pm

I would say we should plan a meet, but there's a good chance I'm like 8 hours from CG.
SlowMotion95 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:33 pm
Wixhita Falls here.
Howdy! Drop by the introductions forum, let us know a bit about yourself.

User avatar
CG
* * *
Posts: 774
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:00 pm
Location: Middle of a Haboob, Texas

Re: Texas!!!

Post by CG » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:00 pm

boskone wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:52 pm
I would say we should plan a meet, but there's a good chance I'm like 8 hours from CG.
If you're Aggie-land-ish, only 5 or 6!
Mater tua caligas gerit!

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

boskone
* * *
Posts: 322
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 pm
Location: Aggieland-ish

Re: Texas!!!

Post by boskone » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:25 pm

CG wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:00 pm
boskone wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:52 pm
I would say we should plan a meet, but there's a good chance I'm like 8 hours from CG.
If you're Aggie-land-ish, only 5 or 6!
Practically next door! I figured you were out in the BFE.

User avatar
CG
* * *
Posts: 774
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:00 pm
Location: Middle of a Haboob, Texas

Re: Texas!!!

Post by CG » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:37 pm

boskone wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:25 pm
CG wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:00 pm
boskone wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:52 pm
I would say we should plan a meet, but there's a good chance I'm like 8 hours from CG.
If you're Aggie-land-ish, only 5 or 6!
Practically next door! I figured you were out in the BFE.
I am in BFE, you just don't know how fast I drive!
Mater tua caligas gerit!

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

Post Reply

Return to “Meeting room”