Zombies!!! by Twilight Creations

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Peripheral

Zombies!!! by Twilight Creations

Post by Peripheral » Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:46 pm

http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/zombies/

I have played this table-top game by Twilight Creations and it is at the very least a fun experience if not a completely detailed and accurate zombie epidemic simulation.

The turn-by-turn tile-based construction of the board (representing a city) and rules for zombie deployment means that the map is rarely the same. Also, the participants will have access to Event cards which will add a sense of unexpected turn of events both positive and negative which can be used to test recruits' quick thinking and coolness under pressure.

The first expansion set, Zombie Corp(se), introduces a generic military base and the possibility of government enhanced superzombies into the equation which may or may not be a useful preparation for trainees.

The second set, Mall Crawlers- as the title suggests- adds a mall location into the simulator as popularized by the Dawn of the Dead films.

The fourth and latest expansion, Zombies!!! 4 is somewhat different from the previous sets as it focuses on an occult-based zombie outbreak a la Evil Dead and the opponent are reanimated canines. This also sets an occult-based objective where the successful casting of a spell in a special location can end the scenario in player victory.

A card-only expansion Zombies!!! 3.5 adds more possibilities for the simulation as well as incorporating a casual game-oriented Custom Event Deck Construction rules for opposing players.

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:44 pm

Yeah. Some people around here are fond of the game.

-Jason-
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by -Jason- » Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:54 am

I have all of them except 3.5.

Horatio_Tyllis
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead 2004
Special Dead
Dead before Dawn 3d

Post by Horatio_Tyllis » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:13 am

i got em all... and a bunch of other Twilight creations stuff... they never did get back to me on becoming a demo rep though. I think it would be fun to host public nights of zombies, with zombie movies and maybe some publicity for ZS... rent a hall and go to it....
Winter driving guide: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=82858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zimmy wrote:Intelligent safety conscious fireman snuffing telekinetic golems?
Our heroes are doomed without Gyrojet pistols firing antimatter tipped rockets!

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:34 am

Horatio_Tyllis wrote: I think it would be fun to host public nights of zombies, with zombie movies and maybe some publicity for ZS... rent a hall and go to it....
If you do any zombie related event and want to pimp ZS let me know and I'll try and send you some promotional crap.

-Jason-
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by -Jason- » Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:01 pm

None of my friends like to play it. Damn them.

cullybear

i bought it

Post by cullybear » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:16 am

I bought Zomibe!!! today. and it has to be one of the best boredgames i have played in a long time. the guy at the game shop gave me a copy of 3.5 to go with it. I wanna buy more of the product for it.

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”