Mass Effect 3

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

basm
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Silent Hill, REC (the original version), Resident Evil, The Last Man On Earth, Dawn of the Dead (modern version).

Mass Effect 3

Post by basm » Tue May 03, 2011 6:31 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnEej1RfqTs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Holy. Damn.

Time to dust off my ME and ME2 and figure out how I left things with Shepard. I hope I didn't leave him with too many people pissed off. :lol:

AKFTW
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (remake), Land of the Dead, 28 Days Later, and Zombieland!

Re: Mass Effect 3

Post by AKFTW » Tue May 03, 2011 6:55 pm

:shock:

My bunk. I will be in it.
docdredd wrote:those pandas need to harden the fuck up

basm
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Silent Hill, REC (the original version), Resident Evil, The Last Man On Earth, Dawn of the Dead (modern version).

Post by basm » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Another trailer, this one is called "Invasion". The game will be out in March 2012.

carolinafan
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Resident Evil, Zombieland

Post by carolinafan » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:25 pm

I just started ME2. Pretty awesome game so far, despite the subtitles being agonizingly small. I should have just enough time to finish it before 3 comes out.

Qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit(he who is not prepared today will be less so tomorrow)-Ovid

Mbelasko12

Post by Mbelasko12 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Demo is out (360 at least) and it is awesome.

Molon Labe

Post by Molon Labe » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:35 am

Here are my thoughts on the running animation for Shep ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0Rl16e ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't even get me started on Anderson's (funky disco) wibble wobble legs.

I really hope that it's been polished a little more. The animations are either stone stiff of jelly like.
Molon labe: Underwater Fire Starter-
"Tis' not shackles of iron that will chain the people, but apathy. Twill' not be weapons of steel that will keep them free, but the will to act."
Thor wrote: Never did sling load that Gama Goat.
Image You can't stop the signal.

Molon Labe

Post by Molon Labe » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 pm

New stuff going on in the servers. The Alliance News Network is now up and running. The following link is the first article, and their will be updates every Fri.

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/02/17/alliancenewsnet3/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Molon labe: Underwater Fire Starter-
"Tis' not shackles of iron that will chain the people, but apathy. Twill' not be weapons of steel that will keep them free, but the will to act."
Thor wrote: Never did sling load that Gama Goat.
Image You can't stop the signal.

AKFTW
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (remake), Land of the Dead, 28 Days Later, and Zombieland!

Post by AKFTW » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:52 pm

I have resolved that I'm going to wait to play it until I get my ME1 character through ME2. I've made some good choices (I think) and I'll be very interested to see how they come into play.
docdredd wrote:those pandas need to harden the fuck up

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”