What are you playing?

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

ausher
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: so far zombieland because i think it accuratly depicts what a zombie could be like. not a dead becoming undead, but an infected human... kinda like a dog with raibies. even tho signs of other survivors were non existant in the movie except for the 4 main characters and bill murray...

Re: What are you playing?

Post by ausher » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Just got in on the elder scrolls online beta, but gotta wait until Friday to play it. Can't wait. Been wanting online play since morrow wind.

DJH
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Walking Dead TV series, anything George Romero

Post by DJH » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:30 am

Picked up a used copy of Metro: Last Light for my PS3. Fun so far.

Also finally got the Undead Nightmare pack for RDR. Haven't delved into it yet tho.
When I die, bury me 8 feet under, so I'll still be lower than all my friends.

angelofwar
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Walking Dead, I Am Legend

Post by angelofwar » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:39 am

Taking a break from Skyrim and Fall-Out...Steam had the Splinter Cell titles dirt cheap the other day so I grabbed the first one and Chaos Theory. Splinter Cell broke a lot of molds, that's for sure!
"The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts..."
http://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/view ... w#p2141127

angelofwar

Post by angelofwar » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:59 pm

And...I just picked up Last Of Us today...think I'm going to be knee deep in this game for a while...

ausher
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: so far zombieland because i think it accuratly depicts what a zombie could be like. not a dead becoming undead, but an infected human... kinda like a dog with raibies. even tho signs of other survivors were non existant in the movie except for the 4 main characters and bill murray...

Post by ausher » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:12 am

Going to pick up my preorder of titanfall for Xbox one on the 11th. Anyone else going to be playing it?

Vel454

Post by Vel454 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Still playing Battlefield 3 (I'm not digging BF4 really) and started State of Decay two days ago. I think I'm going to pick up a Xbox One and wait impatiently for Dying Light.

I'd love to play DayZ but with satellite internet, I'm not sure it'd do very well.
Aut vincere aut mori...
BattleVersion wrote:For my Family?...
Burn down the world, sure... But, I'm also willing to carry it on my shoulders.

TheLastOne
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by TheLastOne » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:42 am

Anyone play the SouthPark game yet? Looks like it's a win, but I'll be waiting until I can pick it up for $20

Still playing bf4 mostly. Waiting for watchdogs (but I bet it gets old quick) and for whatever the hell that game was where you are a sleeper cell person for states of emergency. Still no interest in buying a new console.
MF'N Team Leader: Cleveland Steamers 2012
Team Beards&Irons 2013

ausher
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by ausher » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Titanfall is pretty good. I highly reccomend it. I like it better than the cod games

angelofwar

Post by angelofwar » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:48 pm

After action report on "The Last of Us"...best/most realistic Post Apocalyptic game I've found, hands down...while not as expansive or rich as the Fallout series, it's better graphics, better storyline, and more realistic...ammo is scarce...so scarce, you find yourself choosing "Do I go in guns blazing, by-pass, or try melee with these guys. Any given "encounter" you only have enough ammo for 50% of the battle...anyways, LOVE IT!

Raven_Thunder
Favorite Zombie Movies: Severed, NOTLD, DOD '04, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Books: Day by Day Armagedon

Post by Raven_Thunder » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:45 pm

Looking at starting up a Dead Island campaign on the 360.
In Before the 18 y/o Only Rule, bitchez!
Gone but Never Forgotten: HK33K "Pat"
Makarov wrote: So, you're worst nightmare is waking up in a strange bed, seeing Chuck lying next to you wearing a minuscule thingy, doing a stripe while humming "Sweet child of mine"?

Vel454

Post by Vel454 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:26 am

Picked up Titanfall for xbox one today, haven't played it yet though.

The Last of Us sounds pretty good, definitely want to pick it up.

Thinking about pre-ordering Dying Light and Elder Scrolls Online (what'd you think of the beta, btw?)
Aut vincere aut mori...

ausher
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by ausher » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:56 pm

I play the elder scrolls beta on and off, but now that i got titanfall, i probably won't play the beta this weekend. I think i got an email stating beta is for this weekend again.

My xbox live gametag is ausher1880. I didnt have one untill i bought titanfall.

Ravenwolfen
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, Resident Evil

Post by Ravenwolfen » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:38 pm

I got the first Mass Effect and also Minecraft for PS3. Both are fun, though Minecraft is more addicting. Need. To. Place. One. More. Block!!!! *BOOM!* DAMN YOU CREEPER!

BloodLust

Post by BloodLust » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Just moved into a new place and haven't set up the entertainment y so I'm on mobile.

Currently playing Injustice: Gods Among Us on Android.
I like the storyline where Superman murders The Joker in cold blood and becomes a dictator/police over the whole planet. Awesome comic read as well.
Erik wrote:First of all, I doubt your body is a weapon and if you threatened me with your body, I'd pull out a real weapon and see which is more effective.
Bear_B wrote: I am not too worried about the bullet with my name on it... its the bullets flying around with question marks on them that worry me.

Merovech

Post by Merovech » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Im really enjoying the American Revolution themed Assassins Creed III game.

It's a work of fiction obviously, but it is a lot of fun.
What does a month worth of food really look like?: http://tinyurl.com/pvymvrw
Suburban Family Tornado Shelter and Preparation: http://tinyurl.com/na8qsfr
Cast Iron Skillets for Everyday Use and Beyond: http://tinyurl.com/onu62yj

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Up until yesterday I had been goofing off in GTA 5, but I got hit with a locked garage for the Michael character. Either my game glitched or this was a random occurrence that'll be gone by the next time I load my game. I'm really hoping it's the latter because I really like the game.

So, with that said, I'm back to playing Fallout 3 and just wandering the wastelands.

Might be time to buy some new games, come to think of it. I've still yet to play Red Dead Redemption, so I might try to pick up a copy somewhere.

Armor76

Post by Armor76 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:18 pm

Dead Island for 360. It starts slow, but I'm half way through it now and it's pretty good.

Loved the fallout series, Halo back in the day, Torchlight, Diablo 3, Portal...
You are responsible for you.
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off. Gloria Steinem
In most cases, people, even wicked people, are far more naive and simple-hearted than one generally assumes. And so are we.

Lots of good advice/philosophy here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUq6YotwOIo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It really starts at the 40 second mark.

Mountainsquid
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead(Snyder), Zombieland

Post by Mountainsquid » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:06 pm

I've been playing some ARMA 3, specifically the Breaking Point mod and the Wasteland Mod. Given the lack of vehicles in the Breaking Point mod I may stick with Wasteland.

tazmanny

Post by tazmanny » Thu May 01, 2014 11:09 am

Vel454 wrote:Picked up Titanfall for xbox one today, haven't played it yet though.

Thinking about pre-ordering Dying Light and Elder Scrolls Online (what'd you think of the beta, btw?)
I been trying to decide whether to get this one or not lately. It looks good on videos. How does it feel?? Have you noticed any downsides?
https://sites.google.com/site/simunomicsguide
Can you beat a Business Simulation game if you played against real people?

Vel454

Post by Vel454 » Fri May 02, 2014 5:35 pm

tazmanny wrote:
Vel454 wrote:Picked up Titanfall for xbox one today, haven't played it yet though.

I been trying to decide whether to get this one or not lately. It looks good on videos. How does it feel?? Have you noticed any downsides?
Actually haven't played it due to moving right when I got it - and now having terrible internet for gaming lol.
Aut vincere aut mori...

tazmanny

Post by tazmanny » Wed May 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Vel454 wrote:
tazmanny wrote:

Actually haven't played it due to moving right when I got it - and now having terrible internet for gaming lol.
I know how much of a pain moving can be. Would love to hear back from you once you get around to it. Good luck with the moving. Cheers
https://sites.google.com/site/simunomicsguide
Can you beat a Business Simulation game if you played against real people?

OneShotFOGE

Post by OneShotFOGE » Wed May 14, 2014 8:58 am

TheLastOne wrote:Anyone play the SouthPark game yet? Looks like it's a win, but I'll be waiting until I can pick it up for $20

Still playing bf4 mostly. Waiting for watchdogs (but I bet it gets old quick) and for whatever the hell that game was where you are a sleeper cell person for states of emergency. Still no interest in buying a new console.

Yeah, South Park is awesome. Its basically a long Episode of the show.

Im getting Watch Dogs when it comes out. Ive been playing MLB The Show a lot lately. Great game.
"Its better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees"

Angry Sapper
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, but not 28 weeks.

More of a reader than a watcher.
Location: The Kingdom of Fife, Scotland. Where the best chippie in the world is.

Post by Angry Sapper » Mon May 19, 2014 5:24 am

Pretty much been concentrating on Eve-online for the past few months. Still a load more to learn before it gets boring.
Follow the Sapper, we're the ones with the explosives, and usually have the best bar set up before anyone else gets here.

Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Zombieland

Post by 0122358 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:13 am

I started playing Ghost Recon Phantoms Online...holy shit is it awesome.
SMoAF wrote:Your sin is one of geography, not one of unmanliness. Pimp's sin is that he's, well....himself.
Doctorr Fabulous wrote: I'd rather have 10 spooky-sized aircraft in an AO than 100 drones, because fuck those fucking pred flyboys who can't tell the difference between a shovel and an RPK.

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”