Fallout: New Vegas

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

User avatar
azrael99
* * * * *
Posts: 2371
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:55 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead, 28 days later, Zombieland, World war Z (when it gonna be out)
Location: Saguenay,Quebec Canada

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by azrael99 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:34 am

on of my most favorite mod and most recent is a MG42 using the 5.56 at 1 000 RPM really useful again deathclaw
"We stopped to look for monster under the bed , the day we realized that they were inside us"

User avatar
Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 5571
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (org)
Location: Tucson, AZ
Contact:

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Sckitzo » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Hah that actually sounds a bit fun, especially if you want to clear out a casino (and use populated casino mod)

Is the gun runners DLC worth the money?

User avatar
Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 5571
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (org)
Location: Tucson, AZ
Contact:

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Sckitzo » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Wonder where the next Fallout will take place, I kinda want to see one start the days the bombs fell, if done right could be awesome to see all the history were used to being there all shiny and new.

Be real hard to pull of, but be sorta cool if they tied in say the very start of the Brotherhood and some other stuff. Maybe you were in a vault that opened after only a week or so.

User avatar
Grimstad
* *
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:42 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Children shouldn't play with dead things
Location: Seattle, Washington .......... ,.................Left Wing Gun Nut

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Grimstad » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:27 am

Was a great topic on the Beth forum a year or so ago. My suggestion was...
Caught outside when the bombs begin to fall. Manage to take refuge in some caver or underground facility, kinda like the kids in Little Lamplight. Food supplies run short and you have to venture out in the first year.
"Yeah, but she's our witch, so cut her the hell down." - Malcolm Reynolds

User avatar
Krustofski
* * * * *
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:40 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Location: The Teutonic Woodlands

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Krustofski » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Grimstad wrote:Was a great topic on the Beth forum a year or so ago. My suggestion was...
Caught outside when the bombs begin to fall. Manage to take refuge in some caver or underground facility, kinda like the kids in Little Lamplight. Food supplies run short and you have to venture out in the first year.
Sadly, Bethesda doesn't do prequels. They have been very specific about that. :(

Damn, modding with the GECK is easy. :shock:
Off the internet until further notice.

User avatar
mk_ultra
* * * * *
Posts: 3880
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Mpls , Mn

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by mk_ultra » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:18 pm

the last rumor I heard was that the story would be moving back to California .
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence - Vyvyan

User avatar
Brock Meatstone
* * *
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:27 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Location: In the Shadow of the Mountain

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Brock Meatstone » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:08 pm

mk_ultra wrote:the last rumor I heard was that the story would be moving back to California .
See, I think that would make for an awesome setting. You would be able to see the NCR homeland first-hand, and experience how things are run, the presence of factions like the Brotherhood, and the Necropolis in a 3D setting (F-yeah).
Yep, that would totally rule.

Or they could come outta left field and set the next one in a weird place that's not really mentioned in the overarching story. Like the Dakotas or New England.
Image

User avatar
docdredd
* * * * *
Posts: 2072
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by docdredd » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Brock Meatstone wrote: Or they could come outta left field and set the next one in a weird place that's not really mentioned in the overarching story.

Ky, Hell yeah.

Hillbilly super mutants,Ft Knox military base, Knob Creek machine gun shoot...... the story practically writes itself.
SMoAF wrote:

It's always a mistake to confuse general affability with the inability to do harm.


Vicarious_Lee

I dunked a bitch's head in a bucket of ice water one time when she was OD-ing on Xanax. Worked great, but there was a LOT of paperwork afterward. :lol:

User avatar
Brock Meatstone
* * *
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:27 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Location: In the Shadow of the Mountain

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Brock Meatstone » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:35 pm

docdredd wrote:
Brock Meatstone wrote: Or they could come outta left field and set the next one in a weird place that's not really mentioned in the overarching story.

Ky, Hell yeah.

Hillbilly super mutants,Ft Knox military base, Knob Creek machine gun shoot...... the story practically writes itself.
lol, definitely; although I did get a little bit of that vibe from Point Lookout, and to this day that remains as my all time favorite Fallout DLC. I'd hit it.
Image

User avatar
Shmerlin
* * * * *
Posts: 5182
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:25 pm
Location: West Palm, FL
Contact:

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Shmerlin » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 am

Brock Meatstone wrote:
docdredd wrote:
Brock Meatstone wrote: Or they could come outta left field and set the next one in a weird place that's not really mentioned in the overarching story.

Ky, Hell yeah.

Hillbilly super mutants,Ft Knox military base, Knob Creek machine gun shoot...... the story practically writes itself.
lol, definitely; although I did get a little bit of that vibe from Point Lookout, and to this day that remains as my all time favorite Fallout DLC. I'd hit it.

I'd like to see Fallout: New York -The Manhatten meltdown.

You could visit the Statue of liberty and the Emipre state bldg... and all other sorts of landmarks. Plus you've got central park and all the subways...
Dinner Adventures, My restuarant review blog.

User avatar
azrael99
* * * * *
Posts: 2371
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:55 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead, 28 days later, Zombieland, World war Z (when it gonna be out)
Location: Saguenay,Quebec Canada

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by azrael99 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:43 am

i would like to see Fallout: Canada, the eternal winter fallout wasteland

imagine the polar yao guai. that would be scary.
"We stopped to look for monster under the bed , the day we realized that they were inside us"

User avatar
DJH
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:25 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Walking Dead TV series, anything George Romero
Location: Rio Rancho, NM

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by DJH » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:35 am

Fallout : China - I wanna see what we did to them.
When I die, bury me 8 feet under, so I'll still be lower than all my friends.

User avatar
Rev
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 2645
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Huntington, West Virginia

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Rev » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm

DJH wrote:Fallout : China - I wanna see what we did to them.
I think what they would have done to themselves would have been more horrific.
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

Zombie Squad Forum Rules: Read Me!
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 44&t=19895

User avatar
SuperBanki
* *
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:28 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, campiness at it's best.
Location: wilmington, de
Contact:

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by SuperBanki » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:20 am

DJH wrote:Fallout : China - I wanna see what we did to them.
I agree! Also, think how much more common Chinese Stealth Armor would be...
Polie wrote: I couldn't live with out smokes, coffee, chocodiles, and Gold Bonds Medicated foot powder for the ol' giggle stick. (It's like a thousand dancing ferries.)
Regular Guy wrote:Just FYI, it is lawful for the police to use one level of force above the criminals level of force. I'd say using a gun is one level above face chewing. YMMV.

User avatar
0122358
* * * * *
Posts: 1804
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:07 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Zombieland
Location: Purdy...Washington

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by 0122358 » Wed May 16, 2012 4:42 pm

i love "This Machine"...whats better than walking around with an M1? although i realized after five months of pumping around after round of FMJ and HP .308 into death claws (wasting a lot of ammo while Boone dies)...that three shots with AP will will a death claw...wtf...if only id known that sooner...

Also...how the hell can i get buckshot? i cant find shotgun primers anywhere...
SMoAF wrote:Your sin is one of geography, not one of unmanliness. Pimp's sin is that he's, well....himself.
Doctorr Fabulous wrote: I'd rather have 10 spooky-sized aircraft in an AO than 100 drones, because fuck those fucking pred flyboys who can't tell the difference between a shovel and an RPK.

User avatar
Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 5571
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (org)
Location: Tucson, AZ
Contact:

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Sckitzo » Wed May 16, 2012 4:49 pm

0122358 wrote: Also...how the hell can i get buckshot? i cant find shotgun primers anywhere...
Take apart the other shotgun shells? Worked for me, but might have been one of my dozen or so mods.

User avatar
azrael99
* * * * *
Posts: 2371
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:55 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead, 28 days later, Zombieland, World war Z (when it gonna be out)
Location: Saguenay,Quebec Canada

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by azrael99 » Wed May 16, 2012 5:49 pm

what i would like to see is a better survivalist kit and *class* oriented kits

the survivalist:
-bowie knife
-45-70 scout lever rifle
-45-70 revolver
-whiskey
-stimpack
-ranger trenchcoat

the soldier:
-AR15
-combat knife
-stimpack
-grenade
-10mm pistol
-advance combat armor

the hunter
-shotgun with 00 buckshot and slug
-45-70 revolver
-bowie revolver
-stimpack
-ranger trenchcoat


the medic
-stimpack
-shotgun with bean bag
-radaway
-doctor kit
-9mm pistol
-doctor dress


the demo
-grenade launcher
-dynamite
-grenade
-landmines
-heavy armor
-stimpack
-doctor kit
"We stopped to look for monster under the bed , the day we realized that they were inside us"

User avatar
Krustofski
* * * * *
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:40 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Location: The Teutonic Woodlands

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Krustofski » Sun May 20, 2012 5:10 am

My gf got hold of my copy of NV and seems to be heavily addicted. What have I done, I've created a monster! :shock:

Also: Project Nevada: OMG, OMG, OMG AWESOME!!!
Off the internet until further notice.

User avatar
Bearcat
* * * * *
Posts: 3950
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:03 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Do I have to choose?
Location: Nasty Natti, Ohio

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Bearcat » Sun May 20, 2012 10:10 am

Krustofski wrote:Project Nevada: OMG, OMG, OMG AWESOME!!!
What's that?
Meat N' Taters wrote:Death rays, advanced technology or not, no creature wants to be stabbed in their hoo-hoo.
Jvandenhaus wrote:Zombie squad: If you aren't one of us, you wish you were.

User avatar
Krustofski
* * * * *
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:40 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Location: The Teutonic Woodlands

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Krustofski » Sun May 20, 2012 10:13 am

Bearcat wrote:
Krustofski wrote:Project Nevada: OMG, OMG, OMG AWESOME!!!
What's that?
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40040" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Off the internet until further notice.

User avatar
cbr900
* *
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: TX

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by cbr900 » Sun May 20, 2012 11:47 am

I just cant get into FNV it just doesnt have the same feel as FO3 had plus those load screens in New Vegas kill me, every time you walk down the street load screen. I have played FO3 over and over have yet to even finish FNV.

User avatar
Bearcat
* * * * *
Posts: 3950
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:03 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Do I have to choose?
Location: Nasty Natti, Ohio

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Bearcat » Sun May 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Krustofski wrote:
Bearcat wrote:
Krustofski wrote:Project Nevada: OMG, OMG, OMG AWESOME!!!
What's that?
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40040" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh, that's for you cool kids with pc's.
Meat N' Taters wrote:Death rays, advanced technology or not, no creature wants to be stabbed in their hoo-hoo.
Jvandenhaus wrote:Zombie squad: If you aren't one of us, you wish you were.

User avatar
SuperBanki
* *
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:28 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, campiness at it's best.
Location: wilmington, de
Contact:

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by SuperBanki » Sun May 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Krustofski wrote:Also: Project Nevada: OMG, OMG, OMG AWESOME!!!
Oh dear lord, this makes me wish I could have gotten the Fallouts on my PC. This mod makes NV seem freaking mindblowing.
Polie wrote: I couldn't live with out smokes, coffee, chocodiles, and Gold Bonds Medicated foot powder for the ol' giggle stick. (It's like a thousand dancing ferries.)
Regular Guy wrote:Just FYI, it is lawful for the police to use one level of force above the criminals level of force. I'd say using a gun is one level above face chewing. YMMV.

Niblick
* * *
Posts: 582
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:23 pm
Location: Horry County SC

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Niblick » Fri May 25, 2012 12:35 am

cbr900 wrote:I just cant get into FNV it just doesnt have the same feel as FO3 had plus those load screens in New Vegas kill me, every time you walk down the street load screen. I have played FO3 over and over have yet to even finish FNV.
I agree x100...but no iron sights in FO3 drives me nuts. VATS is pretty much for noobs, destroys the "realism" for me.
You are
What you do
When it counts.

Post Reply

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”