Pssesion- not your normal zombie game

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

multipass

Pssesion- not your normal zombie game

Post by multipass » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:09 am

Right i saw some early stuff on this game and oh my gods does it look wacked. The game is being created for the PS3 and X-Box 2; yes i know they arn't out yet. The aim of this game is not you surviving against zombies, you are a zombie.

A corporation caused you to become one and now you are taking your revenge on it. Now you control other zombies, so you a master zombie or something like that, kill other people who ebcome zombies and fight for you. I believe the aim is to overthrow/destroy the corporation. Now though you not fighting the zombies it could give you insite on how the zombies would fight and/or work together.

Now you will have to wait a while for the game, it ain't due out until after 2007, even then it would have to be tweaked to be useable on PS3 and X-Box2. So what your views guys and girls.

maxwellmurder680

Post by maxwellmurder680 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:40 pm

It sounds ok. Dont know if Im gonna get either when they come out. Any word about a PC version?

multipass

Post by multipass » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:33 pm

Sadly nothing on a PC version. Sure they will say later on when more has been done.

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”