Any MUDs or MUSHes?

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Londonbats

Any MUDs or MUSHes?

Post by Londonbats » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:46 pm

Does anyone know of any zombie outbreak themed MUDs or MUSHes?
Humans Against Zombies Coalition (HAZCo)
http://antizombie.8m.net

Ivan
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Ivan » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:57 pm

Sorry. I havent played a mud in about ten years. Wow. havent been on a telnet bbs since then, either.
If there's one thing I wouldn't want to be twice, zombies is both of them!
-Ed Wood, JR.

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:49 pm

That's actually an interesting concept. I haven't ran a MUD in ages but I still have my ROM source codes floating around. I'll have to look into getting it back online and rewriting it to something like a zombie takeover of the known world.

//edit// I just got done talking with a friend of mine about the idea and he seemed to like it. I think we're gonna sit down later and draw up some plans to write the game out and then code it in. If we can come up with some realistic ways for the game to work and still be playable then I'll see about getting a server to host it on and getting it up and running for public use. I might head over to a MUD forum later as well to see about getting a seasoned coder to work as the head coder for the project so it will be done right the first time :) (My codeing skills won't get us too far sadly)//edit//

-Fallout

will
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by will » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:38 am

that would be very cool

its not a zombie mud but we do have a ZSR member who is working onm a mud right now.
kyle knows the name of it, we all have T-shirts from them, i just dont feel like going to find mine...
Truth is what stands the test of experience.
-Albert Einstein

Only 2 People Can Say They Went To Every Z-Con And Wintergheddon Ever, I'm One Of Them!!

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:02 pm

Well, I found a coder who sounds really cool and he has kindly offered a server for the MUD. We are going to talk today about an initial plan to set it all up.

It's going to be a MUD that takes place in a world much like a Romero movie...your basic Zombies have taken over, the hunans must survive or be turned type thing.

I'll give more updates as I get them.

-Fallout

zombie hunter

Website

Post by zombie hunter » Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:13 am

http://www.moviesonline.ca/zombie/

Well There Is This Website, The Games Are not complete yet but its been worked on daily and will be up an running soon, ive seen some exclusive screenshots and i can tell you, the graphics to the 3D game are enough to rival most retail games, best of all

THIS GAME WILL BE FREE[/url]
Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged

DragoBloodlust

Post by DragoBloodlust » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:43 am

What the hell is a MUD?
I feel cold as a razorblade, tight as a torniquet, dry as a funeral drum...

ghostface

Post by ghostface » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:44 pm

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own...

Oracle

Post by Oracle » Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:14 pm

Fallout,

If you need someone to write location descriptions and things of that nature, let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:06 am

Oracle,

Thanks for the offer. I sent you a private message regarding connections and what we are needing help with.

-Fallout

Lt-Rivdal

Post by Lt-Rivdal » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:35 pm

Just the other day I signed up as a builder(Person who does descriptions for weapons enemies and rooms)) for an mu called Rise of the dead. Once it's up and running I'd be very happy to post the Port and Url here.

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:48 pm

Lt-Rivdal, what name do you use on the MUD?

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”