Fallout 3

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Molon Labe

Re: Fallout 3

Post by Molon Labe » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 am

That's just the disc Temp data Cache. It won't clear the XBOX data cache. And when you wipe the XBOX Data Cache it also erases your profile, so you have to purchase all the DLCs again. Fuck it. I'm also not the only person with this problem, after visiting the bethesda boards.
Molon labe: Underwater Fire Starter-
"Tis' not shackles of iron that will chain the people, but apathy. Twill' not be weapons of steel that will keep them free, but the will to act."
Thor wrote: Never did sling load that Gama Goat.
Image You can't stop the signal.

mk_ultra

Post by mk_ultra » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 pm

I finished Point Lookout yesterday . Thus far , it is my favorite expansion .

I am just rippin' it up with the Backwater Rifle . :D
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence - Vyvyan

whisk.e.rebellion
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later. Dawn of the Dead (both versions). Return of the Living Dead. Shaun of the Dead. Dead Alive.

Post by whisk.e.rebellion » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:20 pm

mk_ultra wrote: I am just rippin' it up with the Backwater Rifle . :D
I rarely use anything else anymore. Repairs are a bitch when you leave Point Lookout, though. I haven't found any other lever action rifles back in the Capital Wasteland.
I survived Zombie Con 2011: Full Spectrum Pain
I survived Zombie Con 2012: Our word is "douchebag"
I survived Zombie Con 2014: <Insert inappropriate website here>

mk_ultra

Post by mk_ultra » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:40 pm

whisk.e.rebellion wrote:I rarely use anything else anymore. Repairs are a bitch when you leave Point Lookout, though. I haven't found any other lever action rifles back in the Capital Wasteland.
As any good prepper worth his salt , I stashed a bunch of 'em at my house in Megaton .

:D
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence - Vyvyan

whisk.e.rebellion
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later. Dawn of the Dead (both versions). Return of the Living Dead. Shaun of the Dead. Dead Alive.

Post by whisk.e.rebellion » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:41 pm

mk_ultra wrote:
whisk.e.rebellion wrote:I rarely use anything else anymore. Repairs are a bitch when you leave Point Lookout, though. I haven't found any other lever action rifles back in the Capital Wasteland.
As any good prepper worth his salt , I stashed a bunch of 'em at my house in Megaton .

:D
I would have, if I could have found any!

I have about a dozen hunting rifles to repair 'Ol Painless stashed in Megaton, though...
I survived Zombie Con 2011: Full Spectrum Pain
I survived Zombie Con 2012: Our word is "douchebag"
I survived Zombie Con 2014: <Insert inappropriate website here>

Zoltan
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead; Dawn of the Dead(remake); 28 Days Later; 28 Weeks Later; Army of Darkness; Dead & Breakfast; I am Legend; Pet Sematary;

Post by Zoltan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Played a minimum of 15 hours this weekend and finished my first DLC, Operation Anchorage. That was insanely simple. I hopethe other ones are better!

The good thing about that DLC was the Power Armor perk though, as I have about 15 fully maxed out Outcast armor sets in my house inegaton. lol And the Gauss Rifle, that thing is beast!!
ZSC:XV -- California Chapter Forum

"Doctrine is the last refuge of the unimaginative." - General James "Chaos" Mattis, USMC
CLEAR CUT wrote:Chloroform soaked rag in a ziplock baggie, Duct tape, ten milligrams of Ketamine in a syringe, and a bottle of Roofies....It must be date night!

shrewbiter
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dead Snow

Post by shrewbiter » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:09 pm

My favorite add-ons had to be Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta. Although really all of them except Point Lookout and Broken Steel were ultimately short, it was still a good experience. I would have suggested they put 2 DLCs in one bundle for 800 to 1200, but hey we are talking about Microsoft here. Most of everything is 800 MP.

oh yeah Tesla gun = favorite mutie blaster
The National Area Group (chapter?) Thread... meet, greet, and share.
Image "Murdered Hundreds and Hundreds of People? DO NOT fist pound."

Pug Puppy

Re: Fallout 3: Early game survival tip: get an assault rifle:

Post by Pug Puppy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Go to the Super Duper Mart and attack the raiders in the parking lot. Delay only if something is currently attacking them, until the victor remains; then attack!

For maximum Stealth, turn off the radio on your pip-boy before going inside the 'Mart. You easily kill everrybody in there and you should get an assault rifle(s), too.
Jesus-don't enter eternity without HIM!
Got Bill of Rights?
Got Rotty?
Got AK47?
Got .45 acp?

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”