Far Cry 5

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

roOism
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Far Cry 5

Post by roOism » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:10 am

It's been a long while since I've picked up a new game, and saw some demo vids for this game the other day and thought it looked like some good old fashioned mindless violence and picked it up.

The basic gist of the game is there is a fanatic cult in an fictional Montana valley that's taking over the area, and you're helping grow the resistance and what not. Actually a decently engaging underlying story.

But what's really fun about the game is the sandbox run and gun survival aspect. It has it all:hunting, fishing, raiding flooded prepped stashes, wingsuit diving, Rocky Mountain Oysters, driving pregnant women to the doctor whilst avoiding pig stampedes and crashing planes, diabetic bears, etc...

It's a hoot of a game that doesn't take itself too seriously, but has ridiculously fun gameplay and a decent nod to emergency preppers without making them all look nuts (though some).

Anyhoo, definitely a fun game to check out.
"Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must." - Goethe

fatty21

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by fatty21 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:31 am

Picked it up before starting my nightshift.. Will be spending a couple hrs on it in the morning before bed, hopefully with a few summmer shandys in tow.

Jester9
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombie Shon

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by Jester9 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:39 am

I like this game, I spent millions of hours to go through this game, and I'm willing to spend as much as I could pass again

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”