Last Day On Earth (mobile game)

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Zombie309
ZS Member
ZS Member

Last Day On Earth (mobile game)

Post by Zombie309 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:40 pm

Anyone else playing this? My brother got me hooked. It's like a mix of Fallout 1/2 with a base builder and set after a zombie apocalypse.

It's still in the alpha phase but there's a lot of meat to this game and I'm really enjoying it.
Check out my book, Zombies Across the Border, in the Fiction section and let me know what you think!

exhausteddespairing

Re: Last Day On Earth (mobile game)

Post by exhausteddespairing » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:41 am

Zombie309 wrote:Anyone else playing this? My brother got me hooked. It's like a mix of Fallout 1/2 with a base builder and set after a zombie apocalypse.

It's still in the alpha phase but there's a lot of meat to this game and I'm really enjoying it.
I am playing this game, I just built my radio tower. Playing the game requires planning and strategy so it is really a great mind exercise.
TWD prepared me for this game.

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Re: Last Day On Earth (mobile game)

Post by Halfapint » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:14 am

I started, got some great gear right off. Had a full set of tactical gear, went down to explore a base. Got one shotted, thing hit me for like 500 damage. Tried getting down there half a dozen more times, got killed every time.

Then quit playing. It was fun, but if you don't have any gear, its pointless.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”