It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Squad
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:39 pm 

Didn't see this in the forums with a search so I thought I'd bring it to y'alls attention. Mostly because I think it needs to be boosted and I wouldn't mind playing with you guys.

But this game in its final iteration should be awesome with 100 pvp servers and helo/vic use.

Its made from the same guys who created the Project Reality mod for BF2. Described as a dumbed down ARMA or a hyped up Insurgency. From the little I've played, its intense. An hour os humping hillsides with your 9 man team, to set up FOB on some backwater hilltop and waiting another 20 minutes only to get wiped out by a concentrated effort of 18 guys using smoke as concealment and massive GP25 barrages with massive fire and maneuver.

Communication is a must and guys who know what they're doing lead squads with brutal efficiency. There is no option to go alone. Every battle I've been in where squads are not coordinated within their own members or with other squads get rampaged by the other team.

Buy it, seriously.

Doctorr Fabulous wrote:
I'd rather have 10 spooky-sized aircraft in an AO than 100 drones, because fuck those fucking pred flyboys who can't tell the difference between a shovel and an RPK.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+