It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WaveAfterWave: The House
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:37 pm 

Hello fellow Zombie Hunters

There was recently a sort of competition on a gaming website to create a 'horror' game in 48 hours, the only main rule being that you could not use negative mental health stereotypes as a trigger or setting. I was developing a game at the time anyway but I thought i'd take up the challenge, and this game turned out to be essentially a spin-off of my main project.

Now i'm not here to promote my full game, not until it's finished. I'm not here to get plays on the game I made just for the competition, and i'm certainly not spamming my game onto anywhere that will listen.

I actually don't want many people to play the game yet, but what I would like is a small group who are into similar things to play it, and simply give me feedback or a review so i can improve it later, and also draw from the experience to finish crafting my full game.

The full game is named WaveAfterWave and is basically my best attempt to make the classic 'Top-down Zombie Shooter' actually fun again, instead of being just another clone in a sea of 'zombie games'.

The spin-off i made for the competition is named WaveAfterWave: The House, it is similar but has a twist - you have very limited ammo to survive with.

If anyone on this forum can see past the fact it is 'yet another Top Down Z Shooter' and would like to help me in my quest to make decent simple zombie game for the masses then please visit the spin-off game's page on GameJolt and let me know what you reckon:

http://gamejolt.com/games/waveafterwave-the-house/106972

The full game has a page on IndieDB here with some news and a few screenshots:

http://www.indiedb.com/games/waveafterwave

Many cheers

Last edited by TGames on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:21 pm 

Hey fellow Zombie hunters

I've finally got round to updating the game, and it's a major one! Please play test and leave a comment, i'm especially interested in feedback on the difficulty curve, i've spent a lot of time testing it but there's only so many times one person can test it before i start to feel silly for not asking more people to help me lol

Much appreiciated :)

Download on GameJolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/waveafterwave-the-house/106972