Fallout 4......

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

quazi

Re: Fallout 4......

Post by quazi » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Halfapint wrote:We'll see where I go. Think I'm going to find every single spot on the map first. I am pretty sure I've discovered everything but the stuff in the irradiated area. That's the next plan.
The Glowing Sea has been my favorite place so far, but I haven't been everywhere yet.

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:30 pm

quazi wrote:
Halfapint wrote:We'll see where I go. Think I'm going to find every single spot on the map first. I am pretty sure I've discovered everything but the stuff in the irradiated area. That's the next plan.
The Glowing Sea has been my favorite place so far, but I haven't been everywhere yet.
Before I got F4 for my xbox I played on my roommates PS4 and went ALL OVER the glowing sea. I loved it. So many fun things in there. I've got over 400 fusion cores and my science perk that makes them last longer.

So I'm going to be trekking through there in full power armor and my 2 shot gauss rifle. I've recently found out how great the 45-70 lever action is for sniping. I have one that fires 2 shots as well does like 300 dmg. my back up for medium range is a 308 gun I got in far harbor, one of the special guns.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Halfapint wrote:
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:So I finally got my Fallout 4 to work again (new update seems to have fixed the load screen issues, though it does take a little while for the main menu to pop in) and went back to wandering the Commonwealth with Piper.

I watched the previews and a demo of Fallout VR and it got me wondering who at Bethesda gave the green light for it. I understand wanting to be more immersed in the game, but a VR version ? Bethesda would've been better off just releasing some more DLC for the base game.

That or releasing a copy of the game with all the DLC included like they did with Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
I have a feeling retooling this to VR is a hint at what they are working on. If they can we tool this to work in VR they should have no problem releasing fallout5 in VR, or the next installment of Elder Scrolls. Either way, I don't have VR right now. Just got back into playing fallout more, Just finished all of Far Harbor (I know I did the DLC backwards), I'm back in he wasteland with my robo companion. I've done almost all the side quests I can, I'm at lvl 76 or 77 and still haven't had the brotherhood of steel show up yet.

We'll see where I go. Think I'm going to find every single spot on the map first. I am pretty sure I've discovered everything but the stuff in the irradiated area. That's the next plan.
I found like one area in the Glowing Sea and that was purely by accident.

I'm at level 66 right now and all I'm really doing is just wandering the wastes, gathering scrap and weapons to sell to the various traders in the world.

I really need to get back to trying to complete some of the quests I have active.

dogbane
Favorite Zombie Movies: the usual ones

Post by dogbane » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:28 am

I started playing on survival mode a couple of months ago. I'm only at Level 20, but man is it both frustrating and satisfying. On this playthorugh, I am being smarter about establishing sensible supply lines. Previously, my supply line map looked like a monkey drew a spiderweb. And instead of building a beacon at every settlement, I have one or two and then I reassign newcomers to other settlements.
I am the undisputed creator of the zombie tornado. (High Ground series now available)

Rev
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Rev » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:07 pm

dogbane wrote:I started playing on survival mode a couple of months ago. I'm only at Level 20, but man is it both frustrating and satisfying. On this playthorugh, I am being smarter about establishing sensible supply lines. Previously, my supply line map looked like a monkey drew a spiderweb. And instead of building a beacon at every settlement, I have one or two and then I reassign newcomers to other settlements.
"Welcome aboard! Oh, you thought you were going to live in this nice settlement? So sorry, we need you on the frontier. Safe trip!"
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

Zombie Squad Forum Rules: Read Me!
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 44&t=19895

Shmerlin

Post by Shmerlin » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:59 am

Been a while, But I became a water merchant. I set up 5 or 6 industrial water filters at Sanctuary, the island and a few others. I get between 160 and 200 purified water at each settlement. Once I stock up I run to town (or use the shops at the settlements) and unload my stock and make a couple hundred caps. Wash, rinse, repeat. It is damn near an infinite (if time consuming) process.
Dinner Adventures, My restuarant review blog.

Steve74
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (2004), Walking Dead show

Post by Steve74 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Fallout 4 was kinda disappointing for me. The game itself is beautiful, but the repeating side missions, the horribly rusty pipe style guns and the nonsense dialogue system ruined it for me.

Something else: :-)

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:20 pm

So I loaded up Fallout 4 for the first time in a few months today and was able to complete a quest that was bugging the hell out of me.

Y'all remember the fetch quest the Overseer of Vault 81 sends you on, right ? The one where you have to brave a secret vault filled with rabid mole rats that can give you an HP lowering disease ? Well, I completed it and managed to not get my ass bit by the rabid mole rat bastards.

It's probably pretty stupid, but I was shaking the entire time because I really wanted to complete the quest and gain Curie as a companion. As much as I love roaming the wastes with Piper, she can be a little annoying sometimes, so I figured I'd roam the wastes with Curie for a bit.

Anyway, after I completed the Vault 81 quest, I was concerned the rabid mole rat disease was going to pop up, but it didn't so I think I'm in the clear. At least I hope so because I really don't want to do that damn quest again. :lol:

ETA: And now I've got the human version of Curie. All it took was me doing two of Preston's damn quests and Curie the robot wanted me to find a way to make her into Curie the human (well, synth, but you get the point). :lol:

I swear it took longer for me to get Piper's companion quest than it did for Curie's quest to pop up.

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”