It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Re: Fallout 4......
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:08 pm 

Halfapint wrote:
We'll see where I go. Think I'm going to find every single spot on the map first. I am pretty sure I've discovered everything but the stuff in the irradiated area. That's the next plan.

The Glowing Sea has been my favorite place so far, but I haven't been everywhere yet.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:30 pm 

quazi wrote:
Halfapint wrote:
We'll see where I go. Think I'm going to find every single spot on the map first. I am pretty sure I've discovered everything but the stuff in the irradiated area. That's the next plan.

The Glowing Sea has been my favorite place so far, but I haven't been everywhere yet.

Before I got F4 for my xbox I played on my roommates PS4 and went ALL OVER the glowing sea. I loved it. So many fun things in there. I've got over 400 fusion cores and my science perk that makes them last longer.

So I'm going to be trekking through there in full power armor and my 2 shot gauss rifle. I've recently found out how great the 45-70 lever action is for sniping. I have one that fires 2 shots as well does like 300 dmg. my back up for medium range is a 308 gun I got in far harbor, one of the special guns.

Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:20 pm 
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Halfapint wrote:
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:
So I finally got my Fallout 4 to work again (new update seems to have fixed the load screen issues, though it does take a little while for the main menu to pop in) and went back to wandering the Commonwealth with Piper.

I watched the previews and a demo of Fallout VR and it got me wondering who at Bethesda gave the green light for it. I understand wanting to be more immersed in the game, but a VR version ? Bethesda would've been better off just releasing some more DLC for the base game.

That or releasing a copy of the game with all the DLC included like they did with Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

I have a feeling retooling this to VR is a hint at what they are working on. If they can we tool this to work in VR they should have no problem releasing fallout5 in VR, or the next installment of Elder Scrolls. Either way, I don't have VR right now. Just got back into playing fallout more, Just finished all of Far Harbor (I know I did the DLC backwards), I'm back in he wasteland with my robo companion. I've done almost all the side quests I can, I'm at lvl 76 or 77 and still haven't had the brotherhood of steel show up yet.

I found like one area in the Glowing Sea and that was purely by accident.

I'm at level 66 right now and all I'm really doing is just wandering the wastes, gathering scrap and weapons to sell to the various traders in the world.

I really need to get back to trying to complete some of the quests I have active.

12_Gauge_Chimp's blog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:28 am 

I started playing on survival mode a couple of months ago. I'm only at Level 20, but man is it both frustrating and satisfying. On this playthorugh, I am being smarter about establishing sensible supply lines. Previously, my supply line map looked like a monkey drew a spiderweb. And instead of building a beacon at every settlement, I have one or two and then I reassign newcomers to other settlements.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:07 pm 
ZS Member
ZS Member

dogbane wrote:
I started playing on survival mode a couple of months ago. I'm only at Level 20, but man is it both frustrating and satisfying. On this playthorugh, I am being smarter about establishing sensible supply lines. Previously, my supply line map looked like a monkey drew a spiderweb. And instead of building a beacon at every settlement, I have one or two and then I reassign newcomers to other settlements.

"Welcome aboard! Oh, you thought you were going to live in this nice settlement? So sorry, we need you on the frontier. Safe trip!"

Zombie Squad Forum Rules: Read Me!
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=19895

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:59 am 

Been a while, But I became a water merchant. I set up 5 or 6 industrial water filters at Sanctuary, the island and a few others. I get between 160 and 200 purified water at each settlement. Once I stock up I run to town (or use the shops at the settlements) and unload my stock and make a couple hundred caps. Wash, rinse, repeat. It is damn near an infinite (if time consuming) process.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:05 pm 

Fallout 4 was kinda disappointing for me. The game itself is beautiful, but the repeating side missions, the horribly rusty pipe style guns and the nonsense dialogue system ruined it for me.

Something else: :-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19