Fallout 4......

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

docdredd

Fallout 4......

Post by docdredd » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 am

So any one as excited as I am? http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... -fallout-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

need something to get me away from skyrim, at just over 300 hours played, its been great but Im looking for something new. Lets make this fallout thread just as kick ass as the last one was.
SMoAF wrote:

It's always a mistake to confuse general affability with the inability to do harm.

Vicarious_Lee

I dunked a bitch's head in a bucket of ice water one time when she was OD-ing on Xanax. Worked great, but there was a LOT of paperwork afterward. :lol:

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Re: Fallout 4......

Post by Halfapint » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:08 am

Want want want!!! I've played every single fallout. I don't think I've found a shooter I really like more! Can't wait for the next one. Though I may have to buy a new tv in order play!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 am

I came into the series at fallout 3 and loved it, went out and downloaded the older computer games and played through them as well.... great story and awesome rpg play...
Then New Vegas hit and destroyed my life.. I have no idea how many hours I played that game... I can not even begin to count the number of characters and play through s I have been on. Different play styles, different karma types... and I still to this day find things I have not before. Add into that the great folks over at the nexus and it truly is a game that you can play for years and years with out running out of things to do.
SMoAF wrote:

It's always a mistake to confuse general affability with the inability to do harm.

Vicarious_Lee

I dunked a bitch's head in a bucket of ice water one time when she was OD-ing on Xanax. Worked great, but there was a LOT of paperwork afterward. :lol:

arentol

Post by arentol » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:28 am

If you like that you should check out Wasteland 2. Fallout was the "spiritual successor" to Wasteland, and now the originator is coming back....

http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (org)

Post by Sckitzo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:33 am

Ohh god I hope this is true. :clap:

Krustofski
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead (1968)

Post by Krustofski » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 pm

No Mutants Allowed is usually pretty quick to pick up all Fallout-related news.

Keep an eye on http://nma-fallout.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for status updates on FO4 and more interesting stuff in the post-apoc genre.
Off the internet until further notice.

carolinafan
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Resident Evil, Zombieland

Post by carolinafan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Sckitzo wrote:Ohh god I hope this is true. :clap:

Me too! OMG OMG OMG!!! :clap:

Qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit(he who is not prepared today will be less so tomorrow)-Ovid

mk_ultra

Post by mk_ultra » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Bethesda and not Obsidian . Sweet .
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence - Vyvyan

BigDaddyTX

Post by BigDaddyTX » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:14 pm

I can't wait. Of course, I hope it's more like 3 than NV, but I'll buy whatever they're selling.
mzmadmike wrote: I may even buy another semiautomatic assault weapon rambo killing machine for my small penis, with lots of large capacity non-reusable clips full of armor piercing incendiary mercury tracer poisoned explosive hollowpoint glaser black talons

Halfapint

Post by Halfapint » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 pm

BigDaddyTX wrote:I can't wait. Of course, I hope it's more like 3 than NV, but I'll buy whatever they're selling.
+1 to this!!! shut up and take my money!!!!!!!!!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 pm

BigDaddyTX wrote:I can't wait. Of course, I hope it's more like 3 than NV, but I'll buy whatever they're selling.

So am I the only fan that thought NV was way better than F3? The characters in NV had so much more depth and background, enough that I actually care about them. The only memorable characters in F3 where Your father (liam neason) and that Mora character in Megaton.
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

Kelvar
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead (1968), Dawn of the Dead (2004), Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland

Post by Kelvar » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:29 pm

docdredd wrote: So am I the only fan that thought NV was way better than F3?
Yes. Yes you are. :P
Failure to plan means planning to fail.
JamesCannon wrote:I was more mad that it was closed down, because I loved the dish that was apparently rat meat.
Meat N' Taters wrote:Death rays, advanced technology or not, no creature wants to be stabbed in their hoo-hoo.
Pig wrote:How dare you try to bribe me with amenities like anime, Annie Mae, my sea anemone enemy!?

Rev
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Rev » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Kelvar wrote:
I preferred New Vegas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

Zombie Squad Forum Rules: Read Me!
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 44&t=19895

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Kelvar wrote:
Thats enough out of you :lol:
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

Halfapint

Post by Halfapint » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:47 pm

I played the shit out of F3 but liked NV more!!!!!!!

Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Sckitzo » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:27 am

Kelvar wrote:
Heretic!

Zombie309
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Zombie309 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:39 am

NV>F3.

I feel like this could be a release title for the next gens and I'll be forced to pay $500 for a new console as well as this, and I'm okay with that.
Check out my book, Zombies Across the Border, in the Fiction section and let me know what you think!

Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Sckitzo » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:14 am

Zombie309 wrote:NV>F3.

I feel like this could be a release title for the next gens and I'll be forced to pay $500 for a new console as well as this, and I'm okay with that.
No game released by Bethesda should ever be only for console, they take too many mods to run right.

carolinafan
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Resident Evil, Zombieland

Post by carolinafan » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:01 am

I liked New Vegas too, but Fallout 3 was my introduction to the series, and you never forget your first :)

Qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit(he who is not prepared today will be less so tomorrow)-Ovid

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:03 am

Sckitzo wrote:
Zombie309 wrote:NV>F3.

No game released by Bethesda should ever be only for console, they take too many mods to run right.

Truth is spoken by this one.....

When Bugs started popping up the wizards over at the nexus had patches out just days later. Some of the issues that console people were complaining about a year later had been patched in less than a week on pc,
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

BigDaddyTX

Post by BigDaddyTX » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:30 pm

carolinafan wrote:I liked New Vegas too, but Fallout 3 was my introduction to the series, and you never forget your first :)
That's definitely a factor, but for me personally I felt like NV was almost too populous. Although it could be blamed on FO:3 being barely populated. I still didn't care much about the other people in NV though. It would have been nice if you could setup your "home" somewhere and it would be possible to help that place upgrade or something. I realize that's asking a lot but it would be cool to help Goodsprings build a wall or setup a turret or whatever, which in turn might make more people settle there etc. because after the first few missions there was no point going back there unless you were looking for crafting/ammo.
mzmadmike wrote: I may even buy another semiautomatic assault weapon rambo killing machine for my small penis, with lots of large capacity non-reusable clips full of armor piercing incendiary mercury tracer poisoned explosive hollowpoint glaser black talons

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:34 pm

BigDaddyTX wrote:
carolinafan wrote:I liked New Vegas too, but Fallout 3 was my introduction to the series, and you never forget your first :)
That's definitely a factor, but for me personally I felt like NV was almost too populous. Although it could be blamed on FO:3 being barely populated. I still didn't care much about the other people in NV though. It would have been nice if you could setup your "home" somewhere and it would be possible to help that place upgrade or something. I realize that's asking a lot but it would be cool to help Goodsprings build a wall or setup a turret or whatever, which in turn might make more people settle there etc. because after the first few missions there was no point going back there unless you were looking for crafting/ammo.
Cough cough ..... theres a mod for that.
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/36922" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

Sckitzo
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Sckitzo » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:40 pm

I like having populations that didn't matter, that I didn't care about. Made it seem somewhat more realistic.

Arvart

Post by Arvart » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:42 pm

When!? Where!? I want it now!

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”